Speaking of Staying In Touch
Let employees use phones to access voice and email messages.
- Ability to view, sort, search, and play back voice messages using the display of a Cisco Unified IP Phone or your email client.
|Models & Key Benefits
||Number of Employees
|Cisco Unity Connection
- Extensive use of voice commands to place calls and process messages (English only)
- Ability to set up rules to route calls by caller, time of day, or calendar status (based on Microsoft Exchange integration)
- Customized options for message notification and personal greetings
- Ability to record up to five personal greetings (alternate, busy, internal, off-hours, or standard)
- Ability to change the order in which messages are presented
|50 - 250+
Tips to Success
Visit the Cisco Small Business blog to learn about tips for your products, industry-wide information, and how to get the best out of your technology from Cisco and industry experts.
Cisco Small Business Blog