Analog Phones: Welcome to the Internet Age
Graduate to VoIP without discarding your existing system.
Cisco Small Business Voice Gateways: Features
Cisco Small Business Voice Gateways and ATAs offer a range of features, including:
- A variety of models that allow you to connect from one to eight analog phones at a time
- The ability to convert signals from analog phones and fax machines into digital packets
- Ethernet ports that connect you to a broadband modem or router; certain models also include additional ports to connect to a home or office LAN
- Integrated security that uses powerful encryption to protect the integrity of your voice transmissions from unauthorized access
- Easy line configuration using a web-based configuration utility
- High-quality service that uses standards-based SIP protocols along with advanced voice encoding algorithms to create high-performance communications
Select models include an integrated DECT base station to help enable mobility for employees who must be reached at all times, while on-premise or at home.