Easy-to-Use, Dependable, Affordable
Enjoy wide-ranging interoperability and a comprehensive set of features with SPA 300 Series IP Phones.
Cisco SPA300 Series IP Phone: Features
Cisco SPA300 Series IP Phones offer many features including:
- Full-featured business-class IP phones
- High definition (HD) voice for exceptional voice clarity
- Connects directly to an Internet phone service provider or to an IP PBX
- Dual switched Ethernet ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, conferencing, and more*
- Easy installation, highly secure remote provisioning, and web-based configuration
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol or Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series
- XML application support on the phone to enhance productivity and optimize workflows
- Encryption for enhanced security
- Supports Cisco Wireless-N Bridge for Phone Adaptors on selected 300 Series models for flexible wireless connectivity
* SPA303 IP Phone only
Cost-effectively add freedom on-premise or at home with the new Cisco Mobility Enhanced Cordless Solution, which includes the SPA302D DECT Handset and the SPA 232D Mobility Enhanced ATA.