A Simple Solution Built for You
Discover the benefits of all-in-one security for your small business.
Cisco SA500 Series Security Appliances: Features
Cisco SA500 Series Security Appliances feature all-in-one security, including:
- More secure remote access to business information with a built-in stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall and VPN capabilities.
- Increased security of remote access: Optional VeriSign Identity Protection (VIP), provides two-factor authentication and one-time-use password access control.
- Reduce deployment and management costs based on a single, easy-to-install, easy-to-use solution.
- Prevent security breaches from email threats or malicious websites that could lead to disruption of business-critical applications and services.
- Optional Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) prevents hackers, worms, and other threats and provides protocol inspection and the ability to block instant messaging and peer-to-peer traffic.
- Increased employee productivity by helping prevent spam, spyware, and inappropriate web browsing with the optional Cisco ProtectLink Gateway.
- Easily deploy and manage: The embedded Security Appliance Configuration Utility offers comprehensive configuration and monitoring of all the services in a single application.
- Small Business Pro Service provides affordable service coverage: The highest level of performance and reliability to keep your business running smoothly.
- UTM all-inclusive bundles offer ease of ordering and affordability by combining both hardware and optional security software, such as IPS, email, and web threat protection.