Looking to benefit from video? Then you need to be aware that one size does not fit all.
Research has found that 90 percent of frequent users say video collaboration technologies save them at least two hours of valuable work time a week. Today video collaboration is more accessible than ever before.
Following four simple steps this How to Get Started Guide can help you create the right video collaboration solution, maximize user adoption, and measure post-implementation success. It will answer questions such as:
- How can you extend the expertise of a few people to your entire organization, without travel?
- How much business travel can you eliminate with video collaboration?
- How can you minimize the risks associated with a video deployment?
- What can you do with video to improve employee work-life balance?
- What are the critical issues to be aware of when deploying video?
- How can you build a return-on-investment model for video?
- What kinds of video collaboration can you choose from?
- Which deployment model is best for your business?
- How can you use video to make decisions faster?
- How do you select a collaboration vendor?