Accelerate Innovation through Telepresence Collaboration
Cisco TelePresence puts people at the center of the collaboration experience and is at the heart of an integrated solution. Cisco offers one of the most comprehensive portfolios of video collaboration applications available which helps promote business growth, innovation, productivity and accelerate team performance, protect investments, and simplify the process of finding the right people and information. And as a market leader, Cisco, along with our professional services experts and our extensive set of partners, stands ready to help you deliver the new collaboration experience and harness the power of participation in your own business.
The Essential Elements of Collaboration
Cisco Collaboration Portfolio
From award-winning IP communications to mobility, customer care, web conferencing, messaging, enterprise social software, and interoperable telepresence experiences, Cisco brings together network-based, integrated collaboration solutions based on open standards.
- Telepresence: Allow people to meet, share content, create high-quality video recordings and events, consult with experts, and deliver personalized services in an immersive, face-to-face environment that interoperates with other Cisco and third-party solutions.
- Conferencing: Extend the reach of your workforce with advanced audio, web, and video conferencing capabilities that you can deploy as software-as-a-service (SaaS) and premises-based offerings.
- Customer care: Promote true customer intimacy, satisfaction, and loyalty with customer collaboration solutions that apply a diverse range of collaboration technologies that help businesses escape from the largely reactive mode of traditional call centers to embrace a much more proactive engagement model with their customers.
- Enterprise social software: Accelerate decision making by helping employees, customers, and partners quickly find, access, and share relevant business information using highly secure, collaborative software applications, automated expertise, and media locators.
- IP communications: Extend consistent communications services to employees, whether at the main campus, at branch offices, or remotely, by taking advantage of the industry's most popular and comprehensive enterprise communications system and suite of endpoints.
- Messaging: See the availability of co-workers and colleagues in real time and between companies using enterprise instant messaging (IM) from the cloud or on your premises. Evolve your messaging solution with highly secure hosted email or unified messaging solutions that enable employees to access and deliver messages anywhere on any device using email, IM, and voicemail.
- Mobile applications: Increase mobile employee productivity and responsiveness to customers while controlling mobile costs by making mobile devices extensions of the enterprise network for rich collaborative capabilities, including conferencing and video.