Transform your traditional desktop and voice infrastructure into a flexible, highly secure virtual workspace infrastructure with four simple steps:
- Discover what Cisco VXI can do for you.
Watch Cisco VXI with Citrix or schedule a live demonstration with your Cisco VXI-ready partner.
- Identify primary use cases and build the business case.
Schedule a VXI workshop or work with your sales team to determine your potential TCO. You can estimate your TCO with the VXI TCO Tool.
- Complete an initial pilot project.
Use Cisco VXI Validated Designs to build out your initial, scalable pilot deployment. Work with Cisco and Cisco VXI-capable partners to explore available bundles and services.
- Plan to scale desktop virtualization and full virtual workspace deployments.
Work with Cisco VXI Services or a VXI-capable partner to build the processes and timeline for your phased plan to deploy and scale VXI.
Our highly respected Services teams and partners can help you build out a basic VXI using the following components:
- Unified Computing and Servers
- Voice and Unified Communications
- Borderless Networks
- Cisco Wide Area Application Services (WAAS)
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA)
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Converged Data Center Infrastructure Solutions
Cisco VXI with Citrix XenDesktop
Current VXI Technical Resources
Reduce risk and ensure future compatibility with validated designs, support, services and partner solutions.Use Cisco VXI ServicesGet Validated DesignsCisco VXI: Desktop VirtualizationCisco VXI: CitrixCisco VXI: VMware
Cisco VXI BlogsBlog on latest VXI InnovationsEveryone Talks About Cisco UCS
Cisco VXI ProductsUnified Computing and ServersCisco CiusCisco Virtualization Experience Clients (VXC)Cisco WAAS
Recent VXI Events
Cisco VXI Announcement - October 12thVMworld 2011 EuropeCitrix Synergy 2011 Europe