Interior Design Firm Improves Productivity
Learn how a Cisco Smart Business Communication System helped a winner of Count Me In to increase productivity. (3:08 min)
Get the Flash Player
Women in business get the support they to succeed in today's business climate through a program sponsored by Cisco.
Cisco is committed to helping women in business overcome a wide range of challenges, from balancing work and play to installing their first network.
That's why Cisco is the technology sponsor for Make Mine a Million $ Business, a program dedicated to helping women in business by offering business loans to qualified applicants.
Women in Business Have an Incentive to Continue on the Path to Success
The Make Mine a Million $ Business program is designed specifically to serve the needs of women in business and aims to build a community of one million women-owned businesses earning $1 million or more in annual revenue by 2010.
As a sponsor, Cisco will help women in business succeed by donating a Cisco Smart Business Communications System to the program's awardees. Awardees are also eligible to receive:
- A line of credit exclusively for women in business courtesy of OPEN from American Express
- Inspiration, community, coaching, and mentoring from Count Me In, the leading national non-profit provider of online business loans for women
- Powerful marketing and technical support to promote and grow a business into a million-dollar enterprise within two years
Register for Make Mine a Million $ Business* for the Make Mine a Million $ Business program today.
*This link will take you to a Website outside of Cisco.com.
Women in Business Gain the Competitive Edge
Women in business can benefit from the Cisco Supplier Diversity Business Development (SDBD) program, created to expand the network of diverse Cisco suppliers. The SDBD program provides:
- "How to Do Business with Cisco" seminars conducted at Small Business Administration (SBA) centers in California's Bay Area
- Facilitation of relationships between suppliers and Cisco representatives who can use their products and services
- Supplier diversity training throughout Cisco business units on an ongoing basis
Get more information about the Cisco Global Supplier Diversity Business Development Program.
Additionally, the Cisco Innovators Program offers cutting-edge information that women in business can use to gain and maintain a competitive advantage. Keep pace with today's ever-changing business climate by gaining access to:
- Analyst research
- Special events and seminars
- Special discounts on Cisco Certification Training
Learn More about what Cisco is doing to help Women in Business.