Whatever the size of your company, you can save cash and make your employees more productive with small business phone systems from Cisco.
Small business phone systems from Cisco allow you to collaborate in real time using many applications within a single easy-to-use interface. The result is a communications solution that is more cost-effective and far more powerful than a traditional phone system.
Small business phone systems from Cisco help you stay on top of your game
Small business phone systems from Cisco allow employees, business partners, and customers to conduct business using combinations of video, voice, data, and mobility applications.
These small business phone systems allow you to access the following applications quickly and easily, all within one interface:
- Mobile soft phones
- Database queries
- Customer information
Small business phone systems from Cisco offer you simplified communications that make you and your employees more productive.
Small business phone systems from Cisco give you as many options as you need
- Small business phone systems can be as feature-rich as you need them to be, thanks to the options available through Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
- Automated attendant
- "Presence" technology
- Small business phone systems from Cisco even allow you to link up to the applications you can't do without, including:
- Link to Salesforce.com, Microsoft CRM, and Microsoft Office with Cisco Unified CallConnector software
- Hold interactive meetings with Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express and WebEx
- Help your employees be more mobile with Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phones
- Turn phone calls into video calls with Cisco Unified Video Advantage
- Small business phone systems offer even more features with Cisco Unity Express:
- Capacity for 16 voicemail or automated calls at once
- Message notifications by e-mail, text message, or phone
- Interactive voice response (IVR) features and options