Cutting costs and increasing productivity are just a few of the benefits you'll enjoy when you switch to a small office phone system from Cisco.
Collaborate more easily-using multiple applications within just one interface-with a small office phone system from Cisco. You'll find a communications solution that's far more efficient and effective than a traditional phone system.
The small office phone system from Cisco helps you stay competitive
The small office phone system from Cisco lets your employees and customers use voice, video, and data applications for richer interactions and more productive collaboration.
When you switch to a small office phone system from Cisco, you'll be able to use these applications within a single, easy-to-use interface:
- Web conferencing
- IP telephony
- Customer databases
With a small office phone system from Cisco, you'll enjoy simpler, more effective communications for greater productivity and increased employee satisfaction.
The small office phone system from Cisco gives you options, options, and more options
- The small office phone system from Cisco includes a huge number of features through Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, including:
- Automated attendant
- "Presence" technology
- The small office phone system from Cisco gives you access to the applications you use on a daily basis:
- Cisco Unified CallConnector lets you connect to Microsoft CRM, Microsoft Office, and Salesforce.com
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express and WebEx gives you interactive meeting capabilities
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phones enhance your employees' mobility
- Cisco Unified Video Advantage easily turns phone calls into video calls
- Cisco Unity Express offers even more features for your small office phone system:
- Interactive voice response (IVR) options
- Capacity for up to 16 voicemails or automated calls at one time
- Choose to receive message notifications via e-mail, text message, or phone