Better Performance and Security
Sleek, fast, and easy-to-deploy, the Cisco Small Business 300 Series Wireless Access Points offer high-performance, wireless connectivity.
Cisco Small Business 300 Series Wireless Access Points: Overview
Enhanced Coverage, Security, and More
Get sleek, high-performance, and easy to deploy, selectable Wireless-N access points that deliver fast, reliable wireless connectivity. Cisco Small Business 300 Series Wireless Access Points help small businesses easily expand their wired networks. Benefits include:
- Simplicity: Offers easy installation, intuitive web-based configuration, and integrated Setup Wizard
- High speed LAN connectivity: Helps enable faster downloads, and support bandwidth intensive applications
- Robust Security: Protects sensitive information with advanced options including WPA2 and 802.1X with RADIUS highly secure authentication
- Expandability: Provides capability to expand a wired network wirelessly to a second Ethernet network at high speed
- Scalability: Helps you expand your wireless coverage with controllerless technology, without the need of additional hardware
Easier Management and Improved Interoperability
Cisco Small Business 300 Series Wireless Access Points also offer native support for IPv6, and a standards-based design that helps to ensure compatibility with other Ethernet or wireless devices.
Your business will also benefit from:
- Highly secure guest access: Access points support separate "virtual" networks.
- Power over Ethernet: Integrated PoE simplifies deployment of access points, IP phones, IP cameras, and other devices without a nearby power outlet.
- Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty: Get protection for your investment.
Video Data Sheet
Learn about more secure wireless connectivity with the Cisco WAP321 Access Point. (2:33 min)