Speaking of Staying In Touch
Let employees use phones to access voice and e-mail messages.
Cisco Unity Connection: Overview
Is "phone tag" an aggravation for employees who are always on the move?
Cisco Unity Connection provides integrated messaging to help them handle messages with voice commands and stay abreast of all communications using their phone, their PC, or both.
Cisco Unity Connection supports:
- Customized greetings: Greet callers with personalized messages that help them find the right department or employee immediately.
- Enhanced communication: Whether employees are at their phones or on their computers, they can stay in touch with customers and colleagues.
- Advanced features: Using voice-command technology, employees can access messages in the sequence they prefer, and respond quickly to the most important ones.
- Increased productivity: Employees can set up their own rules regarding management of callers by identity, time of day, and calendar status.
- Simplicity: Companies can set up Cisco Unity Connection on one server, reducing support and maintenance costs.
- Quick set-up: Cisco Unity Connection uses set-up and management tools consistent with other Cisco products.
Bring efficiency to your employees with this messaging system that makes their phones as productive a tool as their computers.
Explore a Related Solution for Your Business
Communicate and Collaborate
Combine Voice, Video, and Data