Cisco Capital EasyLease Financing
The straightforward way to invest in the right technology for your business.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition 3000: Overview
Get the essential features you need for business-class voice communications in an easy-to-manage, value-priced solution. Designed for medium-sized businesses with smaller IT staffs, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition 3000 integrates voice, conferencing, mobility, messaging features, and voice gateway services on a single appliance.
What this means for you is a simple solution that lowers total cost of ownership and provides a smooth transition from older, outdated telephony systems to unified communications.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition 3000 supports:
- Growth: Supports up to 300 users with 400 connected devices and up to 10 sites
- Call control: Includes telephone call processing, caller ID, call transfer, hold, conference, hunt groups, and more
- Voice messaging: Includes voicemail powered by Cisco Unity Connection
- Mobility: Receive important calls wherever you are with single number reach
- Automated Attendant: Serve customers faster by routing calls directly to the right department or individual
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition 3000 provides simple IT management so that any moves, adds, and changes are completed with a new, intuitive management interface. This frees up your IT staff to work on other strategic initiatives.
Explore a Related Solution for Your Business
Communicate and Collaborate
Combine Voice, Video, and Data