High-quality, scalable, web and video conferencing support intuitive user experiences.
Gartner Evaluates Cisco
Learn how Cisco WebEx conferencing integrates with IM, mobile devices, and telepresence.
Get scalable, high-quality conferencing for mid-market and larger enterprise customers.
- Implement high-quality, flexible, 360p-to-full-HD multiparty conferencing and collaboration with Cisco ActivePresence and Cisco ClearPath
- Choose from flexible deployment options (chassis or appliance) as well as virtualized options
- Join meetings from WebEx Meeting Center clients or telepresence systems
- Support Cisco Pervasive Conferencing through key product capabilities
- Make multipoint calls; compatible with standards-based, third-party endpoints
- Simplify telepresence conferencing and support an easier, smarter, more cost-effective experience
- Use Intelligent TelePresence Server and Multipoint Control Unit (MCU) resource allocation for optimal multipoint conferencing
- Benefit from conference virtualization and personalization
- Capture video and presentations for live streaming and on-demand viewing
- Combine with Cisco TelePresence or third-party standards-based video endpoints as preferred
- Support Active Directory authentication through Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- Allow for basic video editing and sharing functionality using a simple web interface
- Integrate with leading corporate and education web 2.0 portals
Meet over the web in real time, from anywhere, anytime, on any device.
- Meet with anyone online to present, share, and collaborate
- Organize and manage all meeting activities, and easily share files
- Accelerate business results, increase team productivity, and lower costs
- Use on multiple platforms and mobile devices
- Deploy WebEx technology on a highly secure, private cloud (on-premises)
- Incorporate audio, video, and web conferencing in this all-in-one conferencing solution
- Experience the same great WebEx user interface and features on iPad and iPhone clients
- Extend IP telephony to conferencing
Improve operational efficiency and reduce downtime, using leading products and solutions for management and scheduling.
- Simplify management of unified communications and video collaboration networks
- Help ensure a high quality of service, minimal system outages, and timely issue resolution
- Speed site rollouts and reduce time and expertise required to manage network changes
- Lower TCO with automated processes and tools for provisioning, assurance, and long-term trending and analytics
- Perform mass provisioning with automated phonebook services and software upgrades
- Get support for multiple vendor offerings
- Integrate Microsoft Exchange 2010 and one-button-to-push functionality
- Implement product extensions for scheduling, provisioning, and analytics
- Benefit from centralized management for telepresence infrastructure and endpoints
Easy Voice and Video Management
Discover the benefits of Cisco Prime Collaboration for your network. (5:41 min)Watch Now
Web Conferencing Security
Unleash the power of highly secure, real-time collaboration. (PDF - 2.1 MB)Read White Paper