Unique Benefits in a Familiar Package
Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers deliver unified computing in an industry-standard form factor to reduce total cost of ownership and increase agility. Each product addresses varying workload challenges through a balance of processing, memory, I/O, and internal storage resources.
Cisco UCS SmartPlays
Reduce data center costs with special offers on preconfigured UCS servers.Save Now
Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers provide the following benefits:
- Form-factor-agnostic entry point into Cisco UCS
- Simplified and fast deployment of applications
- Extension of unified computing innovations and benefits to rack servers
- Increased customer choice with unique benefits in a familiar rack package
- Reduction in total cost of ownership (TCO) and increase in business agility
- Cisco UCS C460 M2 High Performance Rack Server
This high-performance rack server is a four-socket, four-rack unit (4RU) enterprise-critical server for data-demanding applications and bare-metal and virtualized workloads.
- Cisco UCS C260 M2 Rack Server
This rack server is one of the industry's highest-density and most expandable two-socket, two-rack unit (2RU) servers. It is designed for enterprise-critical workloads ranging from storage serving to online transaction processing (OLTP) and data warehousing.
- Cisco UCS C420 M3 Rack Server
This is a high-density, four-socket, two-rack-unit (2RU) enterprise-class rack server designed for compute, I/O, storage, and memory-intensive standalone and virtualized applications.
- Cisco UCS C240 M3 Rack Server
This 2RU server is designed for both performance and expandability over a wide range of storage-intensive infrastructure workloads, from big data to collaboration.
- Cisco UCS C220 M3 Rack Server
This one-rack unit (1RU) server offers superior performance and density over a wide range of business workloads, from web serving to distributed database.
- Cisco UCS C24 M3 Rack Server
This 2RU, 2-socket rack server is designed for both outstanding economics and internal expandability over a range of storage-intensive infrastructure workloads, from IT and web infrastructure to big data.
- Cisco UCS C22 M3 Rack Server
This 1RU, 2-socket rack server design combines outstanding economics and a density-optimized feature set over a range of scale-out workloads, from IT and web infrastructure to distributed applications.
Compare network adapter cards for the Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers.
- Meeting New Data Center Demands (PDF - 736 KB)
See how innovations in Cisco Unified Computing deliver on the requirements of today's data center.
- Accelerate the Virtualized Data Center (PDF - 1 MB)
Get details on how Unified Computing System can simplify and improve performance of a virtualized data center.
Models and Documents
Comprehensive Server Management
Cut Costs, Improve Agility
Learn about the similarities and differences of the models within this product series.
Cisco UCS C420 M3 Rack Server
Cisco UCS C260 M2 Rack Server
Cisco UCS C240 M3 Rack Server
Cisco UCS C220 M3 Rack Server
Cisco UCS C24 M3 Rack Server
Cisco UCS C22 M3 Rack Server
End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices