Best Combination of Performance and Efficiency
The Cisco UCS C22 M3 Rack Server design combines outstanding economics and a density-optimized feature set. The UCS C22 M3 server targets entry level enterprise to SMB with applications such as scale out, virtualization, IT and web infrastructure, VPN servers, file/print servers, appliances. Building on the success of the Cisco UCS C-Series Servers, the Cisco UCS C22 M3 server and the Cisco UCS Virtual Interface Card 1225 (VIC) further extend the capabilities of the Cisco UCS portfolio in a one-rack unit (1RU) form factor. Combined with the Intel® Xeon® processor (E5-2400 product family), it delivers optimal performance and efficiency gains.
The Cisco UCS C22 M3 server provides both a compact form factor and an excellent price-performance ratio.
Features and Capabilities
- Suitable for range of scale-out applications
- Offers a unique Cisco UCS Virtual Interface Card 1225 (VIC) Virtual Interface Card, with a two-port, 10 GE PCIe that can support up to 256 PCIe virtual interfaces
- Provides an exceptional building block and entry point for the Cisco Unified Computing System
- Offers continuous Cisco innovation in server technology and in all levels of the Cisco Unified Computing System
Specifications at a Glance
- Up to two, eight-core Intel® Xeon® processors (E5-2400 product family)
- Up to 192 GB of memory with 12 DIMM slots
- Four (LFF) or eight SAS (SFF), SATA, SSD drives in a 1RU form factor
- Two PCI Express Generation 3 slots and two 1 GbE LAN interfaces on the motherboard
- Deploy an Award-Winning System
Explore performance results and industry recognition of Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS).
- Cutting Costs, Improving Agility
(PDF - 3.4 MB)
Read this solution overview to see how Cisco UCS unites computing, network, storage access, and virtualization into a cohesive system.
- Technology Overview of Unified Computing
The Cisco Unified Computing System is built to meet today's demands and scale for growth.
- At-a-Glance: Benefits of Cisco UCS
(PDF - 3.1 MB)
Learn how Cisco Unified Computing System helps you reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) and boost business agility.
* All prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) in United States dollars and are subject to change without notice. Prices exclude taxes, shipping, handling, and other applicable fees. Cisco Global Price List and contractual or standard discounts do not apply to any MSRP stated here. Service is sold separately. Any quoted prices for associated software are subject to change based on reseller terms. Orders will be fulfilled by Cisco-certified resellers, and actual reseller prices may vary. Cisco and Cisco resellers reserve the right to cancel orders arising from pricing or other errors.