Deploy Innovative Blade Servers
Enhance Performance with 2 and 4-Socket Servers
Based on Intel® Xeon® processor E7 and E5 product families, Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Servers work with virtualized and non-virtualized applications to increase:
- Energy efficiency
- Administrator productivity
Cisco UCS SmartPlays
Reduce data center costs with special offers on preconfigured UCS servers.Save Now
Optimize Deployment of FlexPod
Deploy FlexPod, a pretested data center infrastructure, with Cisco Validated Design Guides.View Design Guide
Delivering performance, versatility, and density without compromise, the Cisco UCS B200 M3 Blade Server addresses the broadest set of workloads, from IT and web infrastructure through distributed database.
Designed to deliver performance, vertical scalability, and expandability, the enterprise-class Cisco UCS B420 M3 Blade Server is based on Intel's latest four-socket Intel Xeon Processor E5-4600 family. It addresses a broad range of workloads, from large virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) tasks to database workloads.
The UCS B250 M2 Extended Memory Blade Server:
- Increases performance and capacity for demanding virtualization and large data-set workloads with up to 384 GB of memory
- Offers a more cost-effective memory footprint for less demanding workloads
The UCS B230 M2 Blade Server combines the performance and reliability of the Intel Xeon processor E7-2800 product family with up to 32 dual in-line memory module (DIMM) slots to:
- Increase capacity for virtualization and data-set workloads with up to 512 GB of memory
- Offer a more cost-effective memory footprint for less-demanding workloads
- Improve virtualization performance and enable more virtual machines per server
- Reduce CPU core and software license costs
- Increase performance on memory-intensive workloads
The four-socket Cisco UCS B440 M2 High-Performance Blade Server offers new levels of scalability, performance, and reliability.
The B440 M2 server is powered by the scalable performance and reliability of the Intel Xeon processor E7-4800 product family. It is designed to meet the needs of computing-intensive and enterprise-critical applications.
The Cisco UCS B22 M3 Blade Server feature set offers price and performance to address a range of requirements, from IT infrastructure to Web 2.0 applications.
Models and Documents
Learn about the similarities and differences of the models within this product series.
Cisco UCS B420 M3 Blade Server
Cisco UCS B250 M2 Extended Memory Blade Server
Cisco UCS B230 M2 Blade Server
Cisco UCS B200 M3 Blade Server
Cisco UCS B22 M3 Blade Server
End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices