Delivering Balanced Price and Performance
The Cisco UCS B22 M3 Blade Server delivers a balanced price-performance ratio feature set to address quick deployment of IT infrastructure and scale-out workloads. The Cisco UCS B22 M3 takes advantage of the power of the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 product family with:
- Expandability to 384 GB of RAM (using 16 GB DIMMs)
- Two hot-plug drives
- Two PCIe mezzanine slots
Learn more about the features and benefits of Cisco UCS B22 M3 Blade Server. (2:38 min)
In addition, Cisco delivers the architectural advantage of not having to power and cool excess switches in each UCS blade chassis. Having a larger power budget per blade server helps Cisco to design uncompromised expandability and versatility in its blade servers, as evidenced by the density and price-performance ratio offered by Cisco UCS blade servers and their leading memory slot and drive capacities.
A Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis can house up to eight Cisco UCS B22 M3 Blade Servers.
Features and Capabilities
- Suitable for scale-out, one or two-socket applications
- Exceptional building block for the Cisco Unified Computing System
- Half-width form factor for density, price and performance
- Up to 80 Gbps IO bandwidth
Specifications at a Glance
- Up to two processors from Intel® Xeon® E5-2400 product family
- Up to 384 GB of RAM with 12 DIMM slots
- Up to two SAS or SATA or SSD drives
- Cisco UCS Virtual Interface Card (VIC) 1240, is a 4x 10 Gigabit Ethernet, FCoE-capable adapter, which when combined with the VIC 1280, enables up to 8 x 10 Gigabit blade bandwidth
- One dedicated VIC 1240 slot and one mezzanine slot
Deploy an Award-Winning System
Explore performance results and industry recognition of Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS).
Cutting Costs, Improving Agility
(PDF - 3.4 MB)
Read this solution overview to see how Cisco UCS unites computing, network, storage access, and virtualization into a cohesive system.
Technology Overview of Unified Computing
The Cisco Unified Computing System is built to meet today's demands and scale for growth.
At-a-Glance: Benefits of Cisco UCS
(PDF - 3.1 MB)
Learn how Cisco Unified Computing System helps you reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) and boost business agility.
* All prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) in United States dollars and are subject to change without notice. Prices exclude taxes, shipping, handling, and other applicable fees. Cisco Global Price List and contractual or standard discounts do not apply to any MSRP stated here. Service is sold separately. Any quoted prices for associated software are subject to change based on reseller terms. Orders will be fulfilled by Cisco-certified resellers, and actual reseller prices may vary. Cisco and Cisco resellers reserve the right to cancel orders arising from pricing or other errors.