Help your employees stay connected to their work, increase productivity, and reduce costs.
The innovative Cisco Cius is an ultra-portable, mobile collaboration business tablet that offers access to essential business applications and technologies.
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n), 3G/4G data and Bluetooth 3.0 help employees stay connected and mobile.
- HD video (720p) with Cisco TelePresence solution interoperability for lifelike video communication with the simplicity of a phone call
- Virtual desktop client enables highly secure access to cloud-based business applications
- Android operating system, with access Android marketplace applications
- Collaboration applications including Cisco Quad, Presence, IM and integrated, one-click access to WebEx Meeting Center
- Cisco Compatible Extensions (CCX) powered wireless communications device, optimized to work with a Cisco Unified Wireless LAN infrastructure
- 7” diagonal, high-resolution color screen with contact-based touch targets delivers an elegant, intuitive experience
- HD media station supports Bluetooth and USB peripherals, 10/100/1000 wired connectivity and a handset option
- Detachable and serviceable 8-hour battery for a full day of work
- Highly secure remote connections with Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
- HD audio with wideband support (tablet, HD media station)
For details on availability, contact your Cisco or Channel Partner account representative.
Attention Android Developers
Learn how you can develop Android applications and collaboration tools for the Cisco Cius.
Cisco® Cius: Compute, Communicate, and Collaborate Everywhere (PDF - 523 KB)
Cisco® Cius is an innovative new business tablet, which delivers the most portable, powerful, reliable, and secure communications, computing, and collaboration experience for a device of its kind.
Benefit from wireless handsfree voice and call control.
Learn about the Jawbone ICON for Cisco Bluetooth Headset.
Product Literature (4)