Women Rock-IT TV Series - IT’s not just for the Boys!
Join us for the FREE “Women Rock-IT” live TV broadcasts and hear from some "Rock'in" women who have challenged stereotypes and turned their passion for technology into rewarding and successful careers. Our speakers are in different stages of their career and from different occupations and businesses. You will soon learn, IT is a world of possibilities and a Technology career can be as varied, exciting and as glamorous as you want it to be - and it's not just for the boys. Register now and connect with the women who Rock-IT.
Register now and connect with some of leading women who Rock-IT.
Engage with us on our social media platforms. Tweet your experience about the
Cisco TV series with #womenrockit
Women Rock-IT Cisco TV Series
Tune into our free live TV broadcast and hear prominent women at Cisco explain how they turned their passion for technology into rewarding and successful careers.
Event Start Times: UTC stands for Coordinated Universal Times
|UTC +5:30||UTC +7||UTC +8||UTC +9||UTC +10:30||UTC +11||UTC +13||UTC -8|
|9:30 a.m.||11 a.m.||12 p.m.||1 p.m.||1:30 p.m.||2 p.m.||5 p.m.||Day prior
Cisco Networking Academy: https://www.netacad.com/
Presentations and Recordings: Women Who Rock-IT - Series 2
Presentations and Recordings: Rockin Women At Cisco - Series 1
Help Us Promote the Women Rock-IT Cisco TV Series.
Make sure that every eligible young woman around the world has a chance to participate in the Women Rock-IT Cisco TV Series.
Join us at the FREE live TV broadcast of "Women Rock-IT", to hear from some "Rock'in" women who have challenged the stereotypes and have turned their passion for technology into rewarding and successful careers.
Your support, involvement and enthusiasm will make a difference - Help us promote the series
Amplify: Help us Spread the Word
- Social Media
- Download the Social Media Digital Sticker
- Cross Promote on Your Website
- Help promote the event by printing out the Women Rock-IT poster and placing on bulletin boards around the school, university or at work.
- Share the highlight video from the 2015 series featuring prominent women from a wide range of backgrounds here at Cisco
- E-mail Signature
- Send Emails
- How To Run A Women Rock-IT Event On-Campus
- Word of Mouth
- Participate: Nominate a young technology professional and / or entrepreneur to join the Women Rock-IT program as a speaker. Send your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Encourage: Help us Connect With More Organizations and Events to inspire young girls to consider Technology as a career choice. For more information visit http://www.cisco.com/web/AP/partners/womenrock-IT.html
Help Us Promote the Mentor Me Cisco Competition
Help us to promote the Mentor Me Cisco Competition to as many young women around the world who have participated in the Women Rock-IT Cisco TV Series.
Your support, involvement and enthusiasm will make a difference - Three lucky winners will get a 6-month mentorship with Vanessa Sulikowski, Cisco's first female employee to earn the prestigious designation of Distinguished System Engineer (DSE).
Cross Promote via direct mail
Cross Promote on Your Website