Main visual image
Half Day Tour
Incheon, South Korea
- Attendance Options:
- Q: When is Sustainable Cities of the Future Conference?
- A: Thursday~Friday, 17~18, September, 2009
- Q: Where is the Conference being held?
- A: Sheraton Incheon Hotel / Grand Ballroom 3F (6-9 Songdo-Dong, Yeonsu-Gu, Incheon 406 840, Korea)
Phone: +82.32.835.1114 Fax: +82.835.1111 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
R.S.V.P. Center (Mon. ~ Fri. : 10:00 ~ 17:00 - Local Time)
Phone: +82.2.373.1005 Fax: +82.2.373.1106 Email: Koreaemail@example.com
- Q: What is the attire for Sustainable Cities of the Future Conference?
- A: Business-casual attire is suggested. Please note that it is advisable to dress in layers for the duration of the event, as the
temperature in each session room may fluctuate.
- Q: Are guests required to stay throughout the entire Conference?
- A: To benefit from the event, we encourage all of the attendees to participate in the full agenda.
If you have a conflict that will limit your ability to stay for the entire program, please let us know during the registration process.
- Q: For which expenses am I responsible?
- A: All attendees will be responsible for their own incidentals, transportation, and hotel-room stay.
- Q: May I bring my spouse or family to Conference sessions and functions?
- A: Due to the business requirements of the meetings, it is recommended that spouses, guests, and family members do not attend,
as they will not be allowed to participate in Conference activities. Attendees' guests and family members, however,
are welcome to enjoy Sheraton Incheon Hotel facilities and Seoul attractions at their leisure.
- Q: When is the deadline to register for the conference?
- A: The deadline to register online is 04 September, 2009
- Q: How do I communicate my special dietary needs?
- A: Please indicate special dietary requirements on your online registration form.
We will make every effort to meet any special dietary needs that you may have.
- Q: Into which airport should I fly?
- A: Incheon Airport (ICN)
- Q: Is transportation available from the airport to the Sheraton Incheon Hotel?
- A: All attendees are responsible for their own ground transportation between Sheraton Incheon Hotel and Incheon Airport (ICN).
Please allow a minimum of three hours from your hotel departure time for transfer to the airport, airline check-in,
and security check points.
Private taxis are available for approximately KRW 50,000 ~ 70,000 for a one-way fare.
- Q: How long will it take to get from the airport to Sheraton Incheon?
- A: Travel time is approximately 60 minutes, depending on the time of day.
Please allow for increased travel time during commute hours, which are Monday through Friday.
Hotel Accommodations and Logistics
- Q: How should guests book accommodations?
- A: All hotel accommodations will be reserved based on the information received through the registration process.
Confirmation emails will be sent to registered guests prior to the event.
- Q: What is the policy regarding reservation changes or cancellations?
- A: Accommodations for Sustainable Cities of the Future Conference are held on a group basis.
You may cancel your reservation prior to 5:00 p.m., Pacific Standard Time, on 11 September, 2009 without a cancellation fee.
If you cancel after 11 September, 2009, 100 percent of the charges will apply if your room cannot be resold.
The same rules apply if you fail to arrive at the hotel for your confirmed dates. The hotel will refund cancellation charges
to your credit card should the room be resold.
- Q: What are the hotel check-in and check-out times?
- A: Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. Check-out time is 12:00 p.m. All guests arriving before check-in time will be accommodated
as rooms become available. The bell captain can arrange to store baggage for guests arriving early and for guests departing
late afternoon or early evening.
For further questions, please contact the Sustainable Cities of the Future Conference: