User-Friendly, Cost-Effective Communications
Get affordable, reliable voice and video communications with a user- and eco-friendly endpoint. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series is designed to improve productivity, foster collaboration, and reduce operating expenses with simplified, fully featured, and cost-effective communications that deliver a superior user experience.
With the 6900 Series, your company can:
- Take advantage of unified communications cost-effectively
- Elevate communications with video, on selected models, with adoption of Cisco Unified Video Advantage and the VT Camera III
- Enjoy greater flexibility with choice of color and handset styles
- Support the environment with a "green" solution
Selected models includes such features as:
- Antiglare, backlit, pixel-based monochrome LCD
- Full-duplex speakerphone and dedicated headset jack for hands-free communication
- Tricolor illuminated line/feature keys for call-status indication
- Deep-sleep option for reduced power consumption
The 6900 Series offers five models to address a wide range of business needs:
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6901: Single line endpoint for occasional use
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6911: Single-line endpoint for light voice communications
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921: Two-line endpoint for video and light to moderate voice communications
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6941: Four-line endpoint for video and moderate voice communications
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6945: Builds upon the IP Phone 6941 with the addition of Gigabit Ethernet and wideband audio support
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961: Twelve-line endpoint for video and highly active voice communications
Cisco Unified IP Phones 6900 Series Tutorial
Get an in-depth view of the features and functionality of the Cisco IP Conference Phone 6900 model by accessing the tutorial linked below.
- Cisco IP Conference Phone 6900 Tutorial
- Cisco IP Conference Phone 6900 Tutorial Downloadable/Customizable Version
- Collaborate from the Desk (PDF - 422 KB)
Learn how your peers are collaborating at their primary workspace.
- Gartner Names Cisco a Leader
Cisco named a leader in the 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Corporate Telephony.
- Leading the Way in Collaboration (PDF - 4 MB)
Improve team performance and maximize the value of IT investments with Cisco Unified IP Phones.
- Elevate Your Communications with Video
Cisco Unified Video Advantage Release 2.2 and the VT Camera III now support IP Phones 6911, 6921, 6941, 6945, and 6961.
Product Support Services
Cisco's Services can help you increase operational efficiency, lower support costs, and improve availability risk management.