Cisco Nexus 7000
Cisco Nexus 7000 Series is a modular switching system designed to deliver 10 Gigabit Ethernet and unified fabric in the data centre.
As Cisco's flagship switching platform, the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series is a modular switching system designed to deliver 10 Gigabit Ethernet and unified fabric in the data centre. This new platform delivers exceptional scalability, continuous operation, and transport flexibility. It is primarily designed for the core and aggregation layers of the data centre but may also make sense in certain access layer implementations.
The Cisco Nexus 7000 Platform is powered by Cisco NX-OS, a state-of-the-art operating system, and was specifically designed with the unique features and capabilities needed in the most mission-critical place in the network, the data centre.
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Technical Overview(Video 11.03 min)
- Use this interactive tool to learn technical details about this data-centre class line of switches.
- Video Data Sheet
- Learn more about the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches (Video - 5.5 min)
- View Interactive 3D Model of Nexus 7000 (10-slot)
- View Interactive 3D Model of Nexus 7000 (18-slot)
- Product Literature
- Data Storage Company Improves Grid Computing Testing Environment
- NetApp uses Cisco Nexus 7000 to increase solution availability and simplify infrastructure requirements. (PDF)
In the News
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Wins Interop Award
- TechWeb's InformationWeek panel of experts selected Nexus 7000 as Best of Interop 2008.
To find ways to optimise your data centre do contact us for a free consultation.