Cisco Nexus 5000
Build a flexible, scalable framework for your new data centre network with Cisco Nexus Switches.
The innovative architecture of the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches simplifies data centre transformation by helping to enable a standards-based, high-performance unified fabric. Next-generation data centres increasingly have dense, multi-core, virtual-machine-intensive servers. The Cisco Nexus 5000 Series can meet these business, service, application, and operational requirements.
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Video Overview (Video 11.03 min)
- Learn about the highlights of the newest Nexus Series Switch.
- View Interactive 3D Model: Nexus 5020 Switch
- View Interactive 3D Model: Nexus 5010 Switch
- The Building Blocks of Unified Fabric (White paper)
- Learn about how, designed as access-layer switches for in-rack deployment, the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series helps simplify data centre infrastructure.
- Calculate the Benefits of a Unified Fabric
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Unified Fabric Calculator helps you compare costs of unified fabric implementation vs. unconsolidated input/output (I/O) technology.
- Product Literature Set
- Video: The Planet Adopts Nexus 5000 (Video 2.46 min)
- Service provider increases capacity and reduces server costs by 30 percent.
In the News
To find ways to optimise your data centre do contact us for a free consultation.