Enterprise Networking Perfect Pitch
How it works
Find out here how the Perfect Pitch Contest works:
The Intelligent Branch is expected to be delivered to the CXO's, IT/Network managers of a customer. In 15-20 minutes you should show an understanding of the business challenges they face and highlight how adopting a Cisco Intelligent Branch Infrastructure solution could help them address these challenges and improve their business outcomes.
You may present in your own local language.
- Partners must register their participation at the registration site
- Candidates will be contacted by their Cisco Partner Account Manager and/or Cisco Partner Systems Engineer and plan the start date for the competition at your location by the end of registrations.
- Registrations close on March 27th at 1pm SGT.
- The sales pitch training shall be conducted (either in person, over Webex or via video recording)
- Initial Round: 15-20 min video, submit before March 28, 2015
- Five finalists per theatre shall conduct their Intelligent Branch pitch to the Cisco Theatre Leaders for final selection of top 3 winners per Theatre - ANZ, ASEAN, INDIA, KOREA, JAPAN in May 6th 2015
- Executive Sponsors: Clarence Barboza & Dave West
- Coverage: APJ Wide
- Timeline: Feb 15 - May 6th, 2015
- Target participants: Partner AM's, Sales Specialists, Presales System Engineers / Technical consultants
- Language: Local Language all countries, ASEAN Final round ENGLISH
- Awards will be presented shortly after the final round
Register today for your chance to win!
Registration ends 27th March 2015:
Your prize-winning schedule:
16th Feb 2015
17th Mar 2015
External Launch Webinar
1st Apr 2015
Round one partner/disti
20th Apr 2015
Round two Country Final partner/disti
6th May 2015
Round three Theatre Final
7th May 2015
7th-11th June 2015
Cisco Live 2015
For More Information: E-mail
How to sell us the Perfect Pitch
Show us what you're made of - but keep in mind that we're looking for excellence in the following areas:
- Why Cisco (40%)
- Why now (40%)
- Creative (20%)