Video in Higher Education
Today, faculty and students benefit from video resources in many ways. (PDF - 554 KB)
West Texas A&M
Blended and Distance Learning
Differentiate your educational institution by engaging students through video. Video is a powerful enabler of global collaboration among students and faculty, and helps institutions achieve a wide range of objectives, including:
- Enhancing teaching and learning
- Reducing costs by scaling resources virtually
- Expanding their brand
- Improving their competitive advantage
- Preparing Students for the Real World (PDF - 435 KB)
Featured Case Study
- USC Distance Education Network
WebEx technology allows students across the world to collaborate on projects.
- Northwestern State University (PDF - 508 KB)
Installs Cisco lecture capture and video solutions to increase resources and access.
- Cisco TelePresence
Two-way or multipoint interactive video facilitates collaborative teaching and learning.
Provides higher education institutions with flexible instruction and extended reach online.
- Digital Media System
Get an easy-to-use, customizable digital signage, and video capture, publishing, and distribution..