CleanAir Technology for Unified Wireless Networks
A systemwide feature of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, CleanAir technology improves air quality by:
- Detecting RF interference that other systems can’t see
- Identifying the source and locating it on a floor plan
- Providing automatic adjustments to optimize wireless coverage around the interference
This innovative technology provides the following benefits:
- Self-healing and self-optimizing wireless networks
- Faster troubleshooting for less downtime
- Effective policy enforcement
- Layer 1 security
Improve performance and reliability with 802.11n and CleanAir technology in the Aironet 3500 Series Access Points.
Realize the benefits of a unified wireless infrastructure with Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers and CleanAir technology.
Speed troubleshooting of interference issues with the Wireless Control System (WCS), featuring CleanAir technology.
The Mobility Services Engine (MSE) appliance offers location information, adaptive wireless IPS, and more.
Check Your Air Quality
Take the online Air Quality Index Quiz to learn about your risk of interference.
CleanAir Technology White Paper
Learn how to protect your wireless network from RF interference, optimize 802.11n performance, and simplify WLAN operations.
See CleanAir technology in action.
Effects of Interference on
Farpoint Group describes the tangible impact of RF interference on performance.
Evaluating WLAN Interference
Farpoint Group provides best practices for evaluating RF interference.