Use a Higher Standard for Immersive TelePresence
- Rich multimedia experience on three 70-inch LCD screens
- Industry-first support for H.265 on a triple-screen product
- Powerful single codec handles five simultaneous streams of data - three video and two content
- Powerful 4K ultra-high-definition cameras and theater-quality audio
- Up to 30% lower TCO; zero-room remediation; half the bandwidth and power utilization; half the installation time
- Three 65-inch screens reduce camera intrusion while maintaining eye gaze
- Three-camera cluster offers greater eye contact and a continuous whole-room experience without field-of-view overlap
- Unique, one-inch, thin light reflector provides integrated lighting with less glare
- The one-row TX9000 system seats up to six people; the two-row TX9200 system seats up to 18 people
- Immersive collaboration experience for multipurpose conference rooms
- Simplified, elegant design in a single-screen, three-camera clustered system
- 65-inch screen offers up to 1080p60 resolution, supporting full life-size images and up to 1080p30 high-definition content sharing
- Deploy in almost any conference room with existing furniture for cost-effective telepresence and low TCO
With Cisco immersive video collaboration systems, you can conduct meetings with colleagues worldwide as if everyone were in the same location. With true-to-life quality and exacting details to enhance in-person collaboration, you won't miss visual nuances.
The Cisco TelePresence IX5000, TX9000 Series, and TX1300 Series allow you to create high-quality, simple, and reliable immersive experiences. These solutions help enable an in-person experience by integrating:
- Modern design
- Simple and consistent user experiences
- State-of-the-art technology
- Efficiency and flexibility for ease of deployment
The new IX5000 is a state-of-the-art, triple-screen system that combines high-fidelity audio and video with collaboration functionality for the most vivid immersive collaboration experience today. It is the market's first single-codec, H.265 triple-screen product.
The IX5000 is efficient, requiring no room remediation and reducing power consumption, installation time, and bandwidth utilization by 50 percent. The system is designed for high value and flexibility for deployment beyond the boardroom.
The TX9000 Series raises the standard for in-person collaboration and promotes natural interactions among participants. These systems can deliver three simultaneous 1080p60 video streams and one high-definition (full motion up to 1080p30) content-sharing stream for exceptional visibility. The system features three 65-inch plasma screens.
The TX1310 65 provides flexibility you need to deploy immersive telepresence throughout your organization with a low total cost of ownership. Designed for different environments and room sizes, this system delivers a high-quality experience for remote or branch offices with limited space or bandwidth. During calls, TX1310 65 users get a superior immersive experience on a single 65-inch screen.
At a Glance
For almost every individual and team, Cisco can offer the right telepresence system, including:
- Immersive telepresence rooms
- Multipurpose collaboration rooms
- Personal and executive smart desktop systems
This broad portfolio is flexible and can meet the needs of the largest enterprises. These systems also help small and midsize businesses that either want to expand their telepresence adoption or are exploring how to get started.
Transform Business Processes with Video
Make it easier for teams to collaborate, innovate, and resolve issues quickly. The following resources tell you how:
- Enable Meetings with Remote Participants
- Incorporate Video into Meetings
- Collaborate with External Organizations
- Deliver Online Events and Online Training
- Provide Multichannel Customer Service