Why Cloud Solutions and Services Matter
Cloud solutions and services offer compelling economic advantages while solving some of the biggest business and technology challenges that organizations face today:
- They help enterprises IT shift spending from capital expenses (CapEx) to operating expenses (OpEx), share cloud solutions assets, and provide dynamic, on-demand delivery of services.
- They help service providers with flexible new business models for launching and monetizing scalable services more rapidly and efficiently regardless of geography or size of business.
What You Need To Consider with Cloud Solutions
The first challenge when entering the "world of many clouds" is to decide which cloud solutions model is right for you and how best to connect with other cloud solutions to achieve your cloud's full potential. There are a number of considerations when adopting cloud solutions:
- Time to market: Many businesses find that the time to staff with cloud expertise and the availability of cloud talent are major inhibitors to a timely, successful cloud solutions deployment.
- User experience: Especially for applications such as collaboration and video, you need to provide a highly secure, consistent experience across delivery models and devices.
- Performance, agility, and efficiency: You need a wide variety of innovative vendors that can provide and deploy cloud solutions to integrate with and support your chosen cloud solutions model.
It is important to carefully evaluate your technology choices in order to deploy cloud solutions effectively. Whether you are building or consuming services from private, public, or hybrid clouds, Cisco delivers all the necessary cloud solutions elements.
Cisco Supports Your Cloud Solutions Strategy
Cisco cloud solutions fully and transparently integrates the three foundational pillars of cloud that provide simplicity, context-aware security, scalability, agility, and assured experience to any device in any location.
These pillars include:
The new collaboration experience is more mobile, social, visual, and virtual. In the post-PC era, cloud solutions support flexible cloud delivery models and bring-your-own-device environments for new levels of freedom and productivity.
Designed specifically for virtualization and cloud computing, the Cisco Unified Data Center delivers the automated provisioning and management of shared resources required for the delivery of IT services within and between data centers.
A Cisco Cloud Intelligent Network can help ensure delivery of cloud services, provide access and services to the right users, and offer the flexibility to connect with public, hybrid, and community clouds.
- Cisco Cloud Portfolio At-A-Glance
- Cisco Cloud Portfolio Solution Overview
- Economic Benefits of Cisco's Cloud Strategy
- Cisco Cloud Security Accelerates Cloud Adoption
- Protect All Types of Clouds (Video - 1:30 min)
- Cisco CIO Offers Insight on Private Cloud (Video - 4:35 min)
CloudVerse Live Demo
Protect All Types of Clouds
- Cisco Unified Data Center
- Cisco Cloud Intelligent Network
- Cisco Cloud Apps and Services
- Enterprise Private Cloud
- Service Provider Public Cloud