Gather with Cisco experts and other customers in the Collaboration Community to find answers, real world advice, and discuss topics of interest.Go Now
Transform Your Business with Collaboration
With globalization, mobility, and virtualization on the rise, collaboration is becoming a top priority in many organizations.Learn More
Featured Unified Communications Products
A full suite of IP Communications solutions and endpoints let you extend consistent communications services to employees in all workspaces, whether they are on a main campus, at branch offices, or working remotely.
Unified Communications Manager New Release Available
- Scalable, distributable, and highly available enterprise-class IP telephony call-processing system
- Ideal for mid-sized businesses and large enterprises
- Supports a full range of communications features and applications
- Integrates media processing and messaging on a single platform
- Ideal for medium-sized businesses
- Supports growth for up to 500 employees and 20 sites
- Router-based multifeature call processing redundancy for centralized Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition deployments
- Ideal for branch office and remote site teleworkers
- Provides intelligent and automatic failover without manual intervention for up to 730 users
- Advanced Business Endpoint portfolio which supports multimedia communications
- Ideal for a variety of value-added application services, including support for Cisco Unified Communication Widgets and customizable XML and MIDlet applications
- Capacity: Not applicable
Unified IP Phone 6900 Series New Series
- Simplified, fully-featured and cost-effective voice communications, in a clutter-free design, for a superior user experience.
- Single-call per-line appearance for traditional telephony-like interaction
- Choice of both color and handset style options
- Capacity: Not applicable
Drive productivity and accelerate business processes by enabling employees to access and deliver messages via any medium, anywhere, on any device.
Unity Connection New Release Available
- Customizable communications options that let you manage calls and voice messages to suit your needs
- A natural, comprehensive speech-activated user interface for voice message and calendar access
- Visual voicemail on a Cisco Unified IP Phone, Cisco Unified Personal Communicator, email client, or web browser, letting users prioritize messages at a glance and respond faster to callers
- Reliable, secure, scalable, and full-featured voice and unified messaging platform
- Unified messaging with Microsoft Exchange or IBM Lotus Domino enables you to access email, voice, and fax messages from a single inbox anytime, anywhere, and on any device
- Ideal for a distributed or mobile workforce
Unity Express New Release Available
- Affordable voice messaging and greeting services for increased customer service and rich employee communications for the small business and branch office
- Intuitive telephone prompts and a web-based interface for fast, convenient voicemail, auto attendant and interactive voice response (IVR) administration
- New TimeCardView application allows employees, supervisors, and payroll specialists to enter and manage time-card data from their Cisco Unified IP Phone or computer
Presence and Clients
Connect, communicate, and collaborate directly from your desktop with rich multimedia Cisco Unified Communications services.
- Fast and easy access to voice, video, instant messaging, web conferencing, voicemail, and presence capabilities through a single, multimedia interface on your PC or Mac
- Integrated soft phone empowers connections with colleagues, partners, and customers from the office or on the go
- Easy-to-use software application for mobile handsets that extends communications applications and services to mobile phones and smartphones
- Ability to streamline the communication experience, enabling real-time collaboration for mobile employees and across the enterprise
- Standards-based platform that delivers enhanced presence-enabled collaboration with Cisco Unified Communications and other critical business applications
- Ability to share availability information and instant messages with coworkers within your business or between businesses
- Desktop integration for Microsoft Office Communicator extends proven Cisco unified communications services to your workspace
- Benefit from the investment protection and reduced complexity delivered by a single call control solution
Cisco Unified Communications with IBM Lotus
- Streamline communications and enhance collaboration by accessing Cisco Unified Communications services from Lotus Sametime
- Easily place voice and video calls, check voice messages, share documents, and initiate multiparty conferences from Lotus Sametime
Take full advantage of the best premises-based and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offerings to deliver the industry's most compelling and cost-effective conferencing experiences.
- Dynamic web-based meetings increase productivity and accelerate results across your organization
- Give employees the ability to meet with anyone, anywhere, in real time, using Cisco WebEx meeting software
- Premises-based conferencing integrating voice, video, and web conferencing capabilities to give remote meetings a natural and effective face-to-face quality
- Audio conferencing for WebEx meetings lets you combine the cost-savings advantages of on-premises audio with the productivity benefits of WebEx web conferencing
Customer contact solutions provide an open, strategic platform for extending customer care beyond simple phone transactions to content-rich, customer-centric experiences.
- Delivers state-of-the-art Contact Center capabilities over an IP infrastructure
- Ideal for enterprise applications
- Provides intelligent contact routing, call treatment, network-to-desktop computer telephony integration (CTI), and multichannel contact management
- Sophisticated call routing and contact management capabilities for your contact center that is easy to deploy, easy to use, secure, virtual, and highly available
- Ideal for midmarket, enterprise branch, or corporate departments
- For both formal and informal contact centers - supports up to 300 agents
- Award-winning product that provides speech and video enabled self-service to callers
- Powerful call control allows calls to be treated at the most efficient location
- Combines open standards support for speech recognition with intelligent application development to deliver personalized self-service as a standalone IVR system, or seamlessly integrated with the contact center
- Capacity: Not applicable
- Expands the scope of customer care by allowing presence-enabled knowledge workers to handle incoming customer calls
- Formal agents can transfer the caller to the expert, or engage in a three-way conference with the caller and the expert
- Can be deployed without any formal agents in the call flow
- Improves first-call resolution and increases customer satisfaction
- Capacity: Not applicable
Increase employee productivity and control mobile costs by making mobile devices to operate from a secure, enterprise, managed platform.
- Easily move active calls between your Cisco desktop and mobile phone
- Redirect incoming calls to your mobile phone
- Easy-to-use software application that securely extends Cisco Unified Communications to mobile smartphones
- Manage mobility costs and preserve your office identity by placing mobile calls through Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Increase productivity with mobile presence, visual voicemail, corporate directory access, and access to office call logs
- Fully participate in Cisco WebEx Meeting Center meetings from your mobile smartphone
- View shared presentations, applications, and desktops with live annotations
- View the meeting attendee list
- Free application from Apple Inc.'s app store that extends the Cisco Supervisor Desktop of Cisco Unified Contact Center Express to the iPhone and iPod Touch
- View a list of Contact Service Queues belonging to a selected team and color-coded performance indicators
- View a host of agents and their states belonging to a selected team
- Rugged industrial design ideal for more demanding environments such as retail, healthcare, and manufacturing
- Extends advanced voice and unified communications capabilities across the enterprise
- Built-in full-duplex speakerphone for flexible communications
- Supports standard Bluetooth 2.0 headsets
All Voice and Unified Communications Products
Cisco Unified Communications Solutions unify voice, video, data, and mobile applications on fixed and mobile networks, delivering a media-rich collaboration experience across business, government agency, and institutional workspaces.
Switches with Inline Power
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series Switches
- Cisco 7500 Series Routers
- Cisco 7200 Series Routers
- Cisco 3800 Series Integrated Services Routers
- Cisco 2800 Series Integrated Services Routers
- Cisco 1800 Series Integrated Services Routers
- Cisco 800 Series Routers
- Cisco AS5400 Series Universal Gateways
- Cisco AS5300 Series Universal Gateways
- Cisco Conferencing and Transcoding Feature for Voice Gateway Routers
- Cisco Digital Gateways
- Cisco IAD2400 Series Integrated Access Devices
- Cisco IAD880 Series Integrated Access Devices
- Cisco IOS Gateways with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Cisco MGX 8880 Media Gateways
- Cisco Small Business Voice Gateways and ATAs (Linksys Business Series)
- Cisco Unified Border Element
- Cisco VG200 Series Gateways
Cisco Unified Contact Center Products
- Cisco Agent Desktop
- Cisco Computer Telephony Integration Option
- Cisco Enterprise Reporting
- Cisco Outbound Option
- Cisco Support Tools
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Hosted
- Cisco Unified CRM Connector
Cisco Unified Voice Self-Service Products
- Cisco BTS 10200 Softswitch
- Cisco Gatekeeper/Multimedia Conference Manager
- Cisco Media Gateway Controller Software
- Cisco Network Route Director
- Cisco PGW 2200 Softswitch
- Cisco Small Business Voice Systems (Linksys Business Series)
- Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Cisco Unified Mobility
- Cisco Unified SIP Proxy
- Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony
- Cisco ATA 180 Series Analog Telephone Adaptors
- Cisco IP Communicator
- Cisco SIP IP Phone Software
- Cisco Small Business IP Phones (Linksys Business Series)
- Cisco Small Business Pro SPA 500 Series IP Phones
- Cisco Small Business Voice Accessories (Linksys Business Series)
Cisco TelePresence Products
- Cisco Billing and Measurements Server
- Cisco Conference Connection
- Cisco Emergency Responder
- Cisco RSVP Agent
Unified Communications Clients
- Cisco IP Communicator
- Cisco UC Integration(TM) for Microsoft Office Communicator
- Cisco Unified Mobile Communicator
Unified Communications Mobility
Voice Mail and Unified Messaging
Unified Communications Systems
Unified Communications Solutions
Cisco Unified Communications solutions unify voice, video, data, and mobile applications on fixed and mobile networks so users can easily communicate in any workspace and on any media, device, or operating system.
Solutions for Your Business
Unified Communications from Cisco combines all forms of business communications into a unified solution that provides powerful new ways to collaborate.
Help people in any campus, branch, or remote workspace securely connect and collaborate across a wide array of communications applications.
Connect and collaborate in real time to increase tangible business value.
Discover highly versatile and easy to manage solutions that deliver to small businesses the latest in communication technologies.
Learn how Cisco's industry-leading portfolio of packet voice and VoIP products gives you the opportunity to offer reliable, scalable voice services to your customers.
Transform your business and seize new opportunities by strategically implementing network-enabled collaboration technologies.
Develop innovative application solutions that can help integrate IP telephony into your business processes to increase productivity.
Services delivered by Cisco and our partners help organizations deploy a secure, resilient Cisco Unified Communications solution, and enable powerful ways to collaborate with coworkers, partners, and customers across any workspace.
Cisco Services for Unified Communications provide services across the lifecycle to help customers realize a rapid return on their investment in a Cisco Unified Communications system.
Cisco Unified Contact Center Services offer customers a fixed set of services featuring best-in-class methodologies and practices.
Cisco Solutions for Managed and Hosted Unified Communications Services
Managed services delivered by a service provider can reduce costs, ease adoption of new business processes, and increase levels of support and network availability without additional staff.
Out-tasking managed services to service providers recommended by Cisco can help your company support its network architecture and enable you to protect, optimize, and grow your business.
Cisco offers multiple levels of services and support to help keep your network—and your business—running smoothly, with access to technical assistance when you need it.
Using Cisco Unified Communications solutions in your managed-service offerings can help you capture new revenue streams and expand into different managed-services markets.
Learn About Unified Communications
At A Glance
Cisco Unified Communications combine all forms of business communications into a single, unified solution that enables your organization to move with greater speed and agility. It empowers people to communicate more effectively, improves business processes, and helps businesses achieve better profitability.
Employees, business partners, and customers can connect in real time and conduct business across multiple workspaces, whether they are on a main campus, at branch offices, or working remotely.
The business benefits of unified communications really add up:
- Organizations using unified-communications clients saved an average 32 minutes per day, per employee.
- The use of softphones saved an average of $1,727 per month in cell phone and long distance charges.
- Those using integrated voice and Web conferencing reported a 30 percent reduction in conferencing expenses.
- Employees saved 43 minutes per day because of more efficient message management
- Mobile workers saved 55 minutes per day by using unified messaging
Featured Case Study.
Cisco Collaboration Solutions: Real Customers. Real Benefits.
Learn how more than 55 customers with organizations of every size, in every industry, and every region are transforming the way they do business with the help of Cisco Collaboration solutions.
Watch how 1-800 CONTACTS works smarter and more flexibly while increasing the customer service experience with Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise.
The software developer behind such smash video games as Guitar Hero needed advanced communication and collaboration capabilities to foster innovation and increase productivity. An easy upgrade to Cisco Unified Communications Manager 7.0 added 200 phones in just 15 minutes and consolidated the management of voice and data for 1500 employees.
News & Events
If the js is working you won't see this. If this is the real page be sure to put your non-js fallback text/links here.