Improve IT Agility with Self-Service and Automation
Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud is a self-service provisioning and orchestration software solution for cloud computing and data center automation. It helps enable secure, on-demand, and highly automated IT operations for both virtual and physical infrastructure across compute, network, storage, and applications.
Learn more about the Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud. (7:01 min)
VÃdeo Data Sheet
Cloud Orchestration and On-Demand Provisioning
Regardless of the type of cloud network you deploy — private, public, hybrid — there are two fundamental capabilities that form the basis of cloud computing. Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud provides these capabilities to support your cloud initiative:
- A web-based, self-service portal and service catalog
- An orchestration engine for automated provisioning
Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud combines this functionality in a unified management solution for infrastructure-as-a-service and other cloud models. Users can order what they need from a menu of standard options in an intuitive portal interface. IT can enable self-service provisioning of application and infrastructure requests within minutes, instead of weeks. And management can control and track each service, from initial request to decommissioning.
This powerful solution complements the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) as well as other Cisco products, services, and partner technology solutions in heterogeneous data centers. And with Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud, you benefit from:
- Simplicity: Cisco's easy-to-use portal simplifies the provisioning of complex data center resources and extends self-service to all users, while enforcing policy-based controls and governance.
- Flexibility: The solution is optimized for Cisco architectures, but it can be integrated with your organization's existing systems, service management tools, operational processes, and infrastructure.
- Faster cloud deployment: Pre-built automation packs and an easy-to-use environment for configuring services and orchestration workflows help ensure rapid time to deployment.
- Lower total cost of ownership: Changes and updates to your cloud environment can be implemented quickly to respond to changing business needs, saving time and money for your organization.
The results for Cisco customers are increased speed, user satisfaction, and operational efficiency in a new cloud-based paradigm.
Accelerate Your Private Cloud (PDF - 269 KB)
This white paper from analyst firm ESG explores the benefits of intelligent automation.
Cisco CIO Offers Insight on Private Cloud
Learn about the business benefits of Cisco's internal private cloud. (4:35 min)
ESG Analyst Video
Listen to an analyst perspective on IT-as-a-Service and Cisco Intelligent Automation. (7:06 min)