Success with Online Sales Demos
Hosted TelePresence helps Singlewire increase sales and look bigger to customers. (2:40 min)
Secure Meetings Through the Cloud
See why a World Vision International CIO relies on WebEx Meetings for new business (2:13 min)
Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution
Success with Online Sales Demos
Give users what they need to do business — when, where, and how they need it.
The economic and agility benefits of cloud are propelling significant change in the delivery and consumption of IT services, applications, and content. As consumers of cloud-hosted services from Cisco and our partners, organizations can take advantage of flexible deployment models to gain access to end-to-end, enterprise-class applications.
Collaboration in the Cloud
Cloud Services increase deployment flexibility and collaboration capabilities.Read Overview
Why Cloud for Service Delivery?
There's a lot of talk about how "the cloud" is changing everything. In some ways it is — clouds provide a new level of flexibility in application and data delivery. Provisioning applications and services from a cloud gives you the operational benefits without the capital expenses of maintaining on-premises environments.
IT is focusing more on service delivery as content and services are increasingly being delivered on-demand and on the move. Enterprises can achieve significant benefits, including the ability to:
- Deliver consistency of service across devices
- Ensure access to always-current versions of applications
- Support a self-serve model of procurement
- Enable rapid deployment at scale
- Shift IT spending from capital to operating expenses
- Focus on "core" vs. "context" as appropriate
Why Cisco for Cloud Services?
Cisco is focused on enabling a compelling user experience with every service delivered from the cloud. These services can be provided anywhere, on any device, at any time with the security, performance, and reliability previously possible only with traditional on-premises deployments. Specific benefits include the following.
- Interoperability: Protect your existing IT investments. If, like many companies, you rely on Microsoft desktop productivity applications, the Cisco Collaboration Cloud can provide user-availability information (presence) directly within Microsoft Office applications.
- Integration: Integrate new features from Cisco Collaboration Cloud into your existing business applications. It's not about ripping and replacing everything, but taking advantage of enhancements that improve business processes.
- Maintenance: Cloud applications do not require updates to on-premises equipment, help you minimize time and effort spent deploying new and upgraded apps, and reduce risks of technology obsolescence.
Unify, Simplify, Integrate to Collaborate
Cisco Collaboration Cloud applications help companies to give users what they need to collaborate; when, where, and how they need it. The applications enable more natural collaboration, helping people hear and see one another, meet, share ideas and content, and improve their working relationships and productivity. Cisco Collaboration Cloud applications include:
- Manage the entire meeting lifecycle, supporting pre-work, conferencing, follow up, and related content
- Increase productivity and accelerate results with the ability to meet anytime, anywhere — even on mobile devices.
- Deliver compelling and cost-effective collaborative meetings, training sessions, sales presentations, online events, and support sessions.
- Work from any workspace on any device
- Know who's available and choose how to interact with them — message, mail, phone, or video
- Enjoy a rich, consistent experience across PCs, Macs, tablets, and mobile phones
- Sign up for hosted subscription service for small and medium-sized businesses
- Be up and running in minutes with easy service activation
- See, hear, and share with colleagues, partners, and suppliers through unlimited video calling to any standard-based telepresence or video system
- Receive 24-hour business-class support from Cisco
Enabling Providers to Deliver Cisco Collaboration Services
Cisco enables providers to deliver collaboration services with integrated, pre-tested Cisco and partner infrastructure solutions. Building upon Cisco Validated Designs, partners can offer cloud and collaboration services that support your business priorities and are based on:
- The continuously evolving portfolio of Cisco Collaboration solutions (on demand)
- Architectural blueprints and light-touch services that help ensure security and full management across the collaboration suite
- A rich media and consistent user experience, anywhere, with any content, on any device, in any consumption model
Cisco partners offer the following Cisco Cloud Collaboration Services:
- Flexible telepresence and video service-creation platform
- Cloud-based managed and hosted Cisco TelePresence services
- Support for telepresence, video interoperability, and advanced media services
- Capabilities to build partner communities for telepresence and standard video
- Bring together Unified Communications collaboration applications and a cloud-ready virtualization platform under a centralized management system
- Based on Cisco Validated Designs, the architecture is scalable
- Provides access to the latest collaboration applications
- Simplifies support and maintenance
- Increase profitability with upsell and cross-sell opportunities and ability to sell more services
- Optimized for organizations with 500 or 1000 agents
- Support for agent deployment models for midsize-to-large enterprises. Benefit from fast, cost-effective deployments, flexibility, operational efficiency, and consistent end-user experiences.