Get the Flash Player
Featured Cisco Messaging Products
See who's available and connect with contacts through email, voice messaging, instant messaging and UC clients.
Cisco WebEx Connect Updated
- Unifies presence, instant messaging, voice, video, IP telephony, and web conferencing into one client on your desktop
- Ideal for organizations of all sizes
- Integrates with web conferencing, IP telephony, and voicemail for highly secure communication across company boundaries
- Provides rapid deployment, manageability, and quick user adoption with software-as-a-service (SaaS) model
Cisco Unity Connection Updated
- New single inbox unified messaging
- Speech-enabled messaging
- Desktop message access
- New Simplified Installation, Configuration, and Maintenance
All Cisco Messaging Products
Instant Messaging and Unified Communications Clients
Streamline communications and enhance productivity with Cisco Enterprise Instant Messaging.
Improve email availability and security while reducing IT burden and costs. Get native compatibility with Microsoft Outlook.
Voice and Unified Messaging
With easy access from a phone, email client, web client, or mobile device, you can respond faster to time-sensitive communications.
Mix and match collaboration technologies. Deploy flexibly, with hosting on site, in the cloud, or with a blend of the two.
Communicate more securely and effectively inside and outside your company using Cisco messaging solutions. View real-time presence information and connect with contacts through email, instant messaging, and voicemail. Enhance flexibility with on-premises, software-as-a-service (SaaS), and blended deployment models.
Cisco messaging solutions can help your business:
- Enhance productivity and reduce delays with presence; see availability of colleagues, partners, or customers at a glance
- Communicate through the best channel: IM, audio, voice over IP (VoIP), video, and integrated web conferencing
- Deliver next-generation email capabilities while reducing the cost and burden of managing a Microsoft Exchange environment
- Enjoy customizable communications options that help you manage calls and voice messages to suit your needs
At a Glance
Collaborate with Confidence
Cisco Collaboration Solutions can help you address today's business challenges and build competitive advantage by:
- Transforming business interactions with real-time voice and video communications
- Quickly forming dynamic teams to make better decisions, faster, regardless of location
- Increasing customer responsiveness with instant access to company experts
- Securely connecting, communicating, and collaborating across traditional corporate boundaries
Face Today's Business Challenges
The nature of work is changing rapidly. Multiple trends are changing the way that people interact and do business, including:
- More mobile, dispersed workforces
- An explosion in content and devices
- More cross-organizational teaming and processes
- Proliferation of video communications
- Social software being used at work
Prepare for the next breakthroughs in innovation and efficiency. It's time to embrace these new trends, actively engaging employees, partners, and customers to work more closely together, anytime, anywhere, in a more natural and integrated way.
Learn More (PDF - 259 KB)
Featured Case Study
Southside Medical Center adopted unified communications to improve patient experience without increasing operational expense.