Cisco Certified Technician TelePresence (CCT TelePresence) certification focuses on the skills required for onsite support and maintenance of Cisco TelePresence Systems. Technicians in this area must be able to identify Cisco TelePresence models, accessories, cabling, and interfaces; understand the Cisco TelePresence operating modes and identify commonly found software; and be able to use the Cisco Command Line Interface (CLI) to connect and service products and make basic Cisco TelePresence system adjustments.
Exams & Recommended Training
|Required Exam(s)||Recommended Training|
|640-792 TPTECH||Supporting Cisco TelePresence System Devices (TPTECH)|
CCT TelePresence certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following exams before the certification expiration date:
- Pass the current CCT TPTECH exam, or
- Pass the current ICND1 exam AND current ICND2 exam, or
- Pass the current CCNA Composite exam, or
- Pass the current DCICN exam and DCICT exam, or
- Pass the current SPNGN1 exam and SPNGN2 exam, or
- Pass the current CCDA exam, or
- Pass any current CCNA Concentration exam, or
- Pass any current 642-XXX professional level exam, or
- Pass any current Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams or Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations [ITI] exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam, or current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications
When using a higher level of certification to extend other certifications, the expiration date of other certifications will extend to the expiration date of the higher certification (i.e.: If you have one year left on your CCNA certification and you earn a CCIE certification (which has a two-year certification life) then both your CCIE certification and your CCNA certification will expire two years from the date you achieved the CCIE certification).
The Cisco Learning Network is a Web 2.0 social networking portal that contains additional information on Cisco specializations and Cisco Channel specializations. Discuss this specialization, read blogs, join a social network, play games, and much more.