Bring Your Networks Together
Get a CCNA Industrial Certification to Learn How.
The Cisco Certified Network Associate Industrial (CCNA Industrial) certification is for plant administrators, control system engineers and traditional network engineers in the manufacturing, process control, and oil and gas industries, who will be involved with the convergence of IT and Industrial networks. This certification provides candidates the necessary skills to successfully implement and troubleshoot the most common industry standard protocols while leveraging best practices needed for todays connected networks.
Combining theoretic knowledge with practical lab exercises, this curriculum provides the real-world skills that allow information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT) professionals to ensure that their current infrastructures are maximized while developing a converged platform for flexibility to support future business outcomes.
Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist or CCENT
Exams & Recommended Training
|Required Exam(s)||Recommended Training|
|200-601 IMINS2||Managing Industrial Networking for Manufacturing with Cisco Technologies (IMINS2)|
The following resources are suggested study materials:
Cisco Learning Network Resources
Learning Partner Content
- Learning Partner Lounges - Find materials provided by Cisco Authorized Learning Partners.
The best way to prepare for this certification is to take the Cisco-approved training:
Managing Industrial Networking for Manufacturing with Cisco Technologies (IMINS2)
This course builds upon Managing Industrial Networks with Cisco Networking Technologies (IMINS) and is designed to ensure that industrial network engineering professionals are able to design, configure, and troubleshoot networked industrial products and solutions.
» Learn More
To earn this Cisco certification, you must pass the following exam(s):
The 200-601 IMINS2 Managing Industrial Networking for Manufacturing with Cisco Technologies exam tests concepts and technology commonly found in the automated manufacturing environment. This exam tests candidates on the Common Industrial Protocol (CIP) and ProfiNET industrial protocols and the underlying support network infrastructure design to maximize efficiency within Industrial Ethernet.
CCNA associate certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current Associate-level exam except for the ICND1 exam or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional-level or any 300-XXX Professional-level exam, or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.