By taking a comprehensive end-to-end approach, a next-generation enterprise network simplifies and speeds the deployment of current and future technologies. This can help you transform your business because it provides opportunities to:
- Give employees freedom to work anywhere on any device for increased productivity
- Control your operational costs through virtualization innovations—from the data center to the desktop
- Improve your business agility with cloud computing that does not jeopardize security, compliance, or intellectual property
Read the following white papers written by IDG to learn more about the benefits of an intelligent network.
- For chief information officers, read Next-Generation Enterprise Network: Delivering Business Value.
- For chief financial officers, read Network Procurement: The Journey from CAPEX through TCO to Business Value.
More on Business Value
Determine the potential return of your investment in Cisco Borderless Networks.
Read the Connected World Technology Report to build a future-ready network.
Learn how Cisco innovations can help reduce the TCO of your network.
Implementing Business Value
Connect anyone, anywhere, on any device, and at any time—more securely, reliably, and seamlessly.
Protect your assets and empower your workforce. Learn which Cisco products and solutions work best to meet your networking needs.
Provide anywhere, anytime access to information and resources.
IT Operations & Infrastructure Manager, Columbus Regional Airport Authority
“Our purchase decisions aren't based solely on price. We also consider current needs, future goals, and the capabilities of what we're purchasing.”Cisco Borderless Networks BlogJoin the CIO Community