Fortune Multiplies Event Reach and Impact
Using Cisco Collaboration for events, Fortune extended the brainstorm GREEN conference to online as well in-person attendees and turned it from three days to a community that lasts a year.
Maximize Your Collaboration Investment
IDC compares Cisco collaboration services with the competition.
Read Report (PDF - 117 KB)
- Cruise Line Transforms Onboard Experience (Video - 4:24 min)
See how Carnival Cruise simplified collaboration and enhanced guest service.
- How Cisco Transformed Global Sales Event into a Virtual Experience (PDF - 384 KB)
Read how Cisco improved a large event to motivate and educate attendees.
- P&G Transforms Business: Changing the Way Business is Done (Video - 3:32 min)
P&G builds the foundation of its collaboration transformation with Cisco Services and Together the teams helped P&G with planning, design, implementation and remote management.
- Procter & Gamble Revolutionizes Collaboration (PDF - 150 KB)
Learn how Procter & Gamble improved collaboration with partners and customers and saved on travel costs, using Cisco TelePresence.
- Molina Healthcare Enhances Collaboration (Video - 5:06 Min)
Molina reduced costs and accelerated performance across multiple states with Cisco Unified Communications and Cisco TelePresence.
Read Case Study (PDF - 136 KB)
- Wholesaler Increases Sales and Saves Money (PDF - 119 KB)
Learn how Kroma Makeup improved service and increased sales closing ratio, using Cisco Unified Communications and Cisco WebEx.
- Gaining Collaboration and Wireless Capabilities (PDF - 150 KB)
Cisco Services helps Swedish Medical Center deploy advanced collaboration solutions and upgrade its network for the future.
- Hospital System Accelerates Stroke Diagnosis (PDF - 215 KB)
Doncaster & Bassetlaw Hospitals improved clinician productivity with Cisco TelePresence, WebEx, and Unified Personal Communicator.
- Engineering School Delivers Master's Programs Online
Cisco WebEx technology allows students across the world to collaborate on projects outside of class.
- Meeting Center Transcends Classroom Boundaries
Georgetown University Law Center - Faculty members schedule and conduct online classes without IT assistance with Cisco WebEx Meeting Center.
- GE Taps Cisco ACR for Teamwork: Key GE Benefits: More Efficiency, Less Design Time (Video - 3:32 min)
Greg Simpson, CTO of General Electric discusses how the company uses Cisco's Active Collaboration Rooms to increase collaboration and reduce product development cycles.
- Better Customer Experience (Video - 5:01 min)
Watch how 1-800 CONTACTS differentiates its business through flexible customer service using collaboration.
- Cathay Pacific Shifts EA Culture (Video - 3:18 min)
Cathay Pacific's flexible, responsive enterprise architecture responds to the demands of the business by providing ROI one project at a time.
- Cisco Partners Gain a Competitive Advantage (PDF - 509 KB)
Nexus employees collaborate with Cisco Unified Communications and Cisco WebEx, and meet virtually with Cisco TelePresence.
- General Contractor Enables Global Teams to Collaborate (PDF - 803 KB)
MODEC, Inc deployed Unified Communications and Unified MeetingPlace to accelerate decision-making, improve productivity, and reduce costs.
- Wholesaler Increases Sales and Saves Money (PDF - 120 KB)
Kroma Makeup improved service and increased sales closing ratio with Unified Communications and Cisco WebEx.
- Tesco Uses Collaboration Tools To Support Rapid International Growth (PDF - 209 KB)
Collaboration tools support innovation, knowledge sharing, decision making, and operational excellence.
- Software Developer Eliminates Office Space Entirely (PDF - 183 KB)
Chorus uses unified communications and collaboration applications to enable all employees to work from home.
- Collaboration Architecture Interactive Flash (Interactive Flash)
The Cisco Collaboration Architecture helps ensure interoperability between existing and new technologies to facilitate business processes.
- Experience What Collaboration Is Doing for Cisco
See the benefits of collaboration based on Cisco's first-hand experience.
- A Day in the Life of an Insurance Professional (Video - 3:50 min)
Discover how to use Cisco collaboration solutions to generate leads and help convert them into profitable customer relationships.
- A Day in the Life of a Global Marketing Manager (Video - 4:00 min)
In spite of budget cuts, a marketing manager announces the global launch of a household appliance line by using Cisco Collaboration.
- A Day in the Life of a Sales Professional (Video - 3:57 min)
See how Cisco collaboration transforms the performance of a sales professional to increase an organization's top-line and bottom-line.
- A Day in the Life of a Sales Professional with Specialist Optimization (Video - 4:02 min)
Find out how Cisco collaboration technologies help an organization win new business through instant access to expertise.
- A Day in the Life of an Educator (Video - 3:42 min)
A short scenario highlighting how Cisco Collaboration makes a difference in the education vertical.
- A Day in the Life of a Healthcare Professional (Video - 5:46 min)
A demo to highlight a wide range of healthcare specific solution integrations from Cisco that help enhance productivity and collaboration.
- A Day in the Life of a Supply Chain Specialist (Video - 4:28 min)
A scenario to highlight how version 8.0 features of Cisco Unified Communications help expedite decision-making for a beverage company when faced with delays during the middle of a product roll out.
- Collaboration Solutions Deliver Real Benefits (Interactive Flash)
See how organizations are transforming their business with the help of Cisco collaboration solutions.
- Keep Your Global Workforce Connected (Interactive Flash)
Take a quick tour of Cisco WebEx Meeting Center.
- Customer Collaboration in Auto Services (Video - 4:48 min)
Find out how to convert customers into brand advocates.
- Customer Collaboration in Financial Services (Video - 5:06 min)
Find out how to transform the contact center into a customer community.
- Cisco WebEx Mail Quick Tour (Interactive Flash)
See how Cisco WebEx Mail overcomes the limitations of traditional email with a flexible, easy-to-manage hosted email solution.
- Evaluating Unified Communications Solutions (PDF - 116 KB)
Comparing Cisco Unified Communications and Microsoft Unified Communications.
- The Return on Collaboration (PDF - 520 KB)
Learn about the three critical types of ROI that companies can realize with collaboration.
- How Presence Can Enhance Connectivity and Collaboration (PDF - 737 KB)
Explore the definition and evolution of presence, and ways that it can be used to influence the architecture and design of systems that support and enhance the ways we communicate and collaborate.
- Charting the Course of Advanced Collaboration (PDF - 418 KB)
In this Frost & Sullivan white paper, sponsored by Verizon and Cisco, learn how organizations deploy collaboration tools to increase business performance and gain a positive return.
- Reach More Customers with Collaboration Technologies (PDF - 770 KB)
Wainhouse Research discusses how Cisco increases customer reach with collaboration technologies.
- Cultivate Collaboration and Innovation (PDF - 3.3 MB)
Read what global research findings reveal about businesses strategic decision makers commonalities on using social media.
- Creating Collaborative Business Processes (PDF - 625 KB)
Capture the next big opportunity in business process optimization for knowledge worker productivity gains.
- Improving Business Results (Registration Required)
See highlights of an independent study on getting results with new collaboration methods.
- Create a Collaborative Environment
Collaboration strategies that address culture and process can help you build a stronger business.
- Put Social Software to Work (PDF - 310 KB)
Learn about how and why social software should be part of your broader enterprise collaboration strategy.
- Know Your Enthusiasts and Laggards
Results from a pioneering survey reveal the habits, characteristics, and processes critical for successful network-based collaboration.
- Transforming Collaboration Through Strategy and Architecture (PDF - 3.3 MB)
As collaboration-oriented capabilities advance, new themes are evolving that challenge the way organizations traditionally operate.
- Cisco Shows You How to Get Closer to Your Customers (PDF - 505 KB)
Using new ways to work, employees can spend less time traveling and getting information, and more time with customers and partners.
- Cisco Cius Redefines "Business" (Video - 13:58 min)
John Chambers and Jim Grubb demonstrate the Cisco Cius business tablet for collaborative technology at the Cisco Live! event.
- Effortless, Seamless Communications (Video - 6:55 min)
See how Cisco Intercompany Media Engine extends Cisco Unified Communications experiences to your business partners or customers.
- The New Collaboration Experience (Video - 1:53 min)
See the importance and possibilities of collaboration for the future of your business.
- Improving Productivity with Web 2.0 Tools (Video - 2:15 min)
See how collaboration tools change the network to bring users, customers, and partners together.
- Prepare Your Business for Success (Video - 4:14 min)
Adjust to dynamic market conditions and improve speed and scale in your business through collaboration.
- It's Not 'If' You Collaborate, But 'How' (Video - 4:00 min)
Hear surprising results from a pioneering survey reveal the habits and processes critical for successful network-based collaboration.
- John Chambers Shows You How to Prepare Your Business for Success (Video - 9:40 min)
Learn how collaboration can help you accelerate and scale your business in dynamic market conditions.
- Differentiated Business Value with Collaboration (PDF - 681 KB)
Use the Cisco collaboration portfolio to facilitate an integrated user experience.
- Delivering the New Collaboration Experience (PDF - 1.5 MB)
Improve interactions, encourage innovation, make better decisions faster, and increase responsiveness to customers and the market.
- Cisco Collaboration Solutions At-A-Glance (PDF - 781KB)
Use this quick summary overview to understand how to collaborate with confidence across organizations.
- Collaboration Services Overview (PDF - 781 KB)
Imagine the possibilities of greater collaboration, with services from Cisco and partner companies.
- A Blueprint for Enterprise Collaboration
Discover the expanded capabilities residing in the network, and learn how to apply these to your architectural practice.