Transform your traditional desktop and voice infrastructure into a flexible, highly secure virtual workspace infrastructure with four simple steps:
- Discover what Cisco VXI can do for you.
Watch Cisco VXI with Citrix or schedule a live demonstration with your Cisco VXI-ready partner.
- Identify primary use cases and build the business case.
Schedule a VXI workshop or work with your sales team to determine your potential TCO. You can estimate your TCO with the VXI TCO Tool.
- Complete an initial pilot project.
Use Cisco VXI Validated Designs to build out your initial, scalable pilot deployment. Work with Cisco and Cisco VXI-capable partners to explore available bundles and services.
- Plan to scale desktop virtualization and full virtual workspace deployments.
Work with Cisco VXI Services or a VXI-capable partner to build the processes and timeline for your phased plan to deploy and scale VXI.
Our highly respected Services teams and partners can help you build out a basic VXI using the following components:
- Unified Computing and Servers
- Voice and Unified Communications
- Borderless Networks
- Cisco Wide Area Application Services (WAAS)
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA)
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Converged Data Center Infrastructure Solutions
Current VXI Technical Resources
Reduce risk and ensure future compatibility with validated designs, support, services and partner solutions.Use Cisco VXI ServicesGet Validated DesignsCisco VXI: Desktop VirtualizationCisco VXI: CitrixCisco VXI: VMware
Cisco VXI BlogsBlog on latest VXI InnovationsEveryone Talks About Cisco UCS
Cisco VXI ProductsUnified Computing and ServersCisco CiusCisco Virtualization Experience Clients (VXC)Cisco WAAS
Recent VXI Events
Cisco VXI Announcement - October 12thVMworld 2011 EuropeCitrix Synergy 2011 Europe