Introducing the Cisco ASR 1000 Series Router with Embedded Services Processor ESP-20G
Double the Performance of Advanced WAN Services
- The ESP-20G Embedded Services Processor doubles the performance of the Cisco ASR 1000 Series released just six months earlier. With the enhanced Cisco ASR 1000 Series at the WAN Edge and widely deployed Cisco ISR Series at branch offices, Cisco provides a holistic end-to-end enterprise services delivery system that enables enterprises to transform their networks into a platform for business excellence
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Routers Included In VIP!
Cisco ASR 1000 Series Routers
Excellent opportunities for growth, profitability, and differentiation
The new Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers enable partners to offer unmatched system performance, high availability, and integrated services to their Enterprise-WAN, Large Commercial and Service Provider customers - in a single, powerful routing platform
Learn more about Cisco ASR 1000 Series.
Cisco ASR 1000 Series Routers
"Calence is excited about the introduction of the Cisco Aggregation Services Router 1000 Series, which provides the integrated services that our customers are looking for at an attractive price point. It is particularly well-suited for customers looking to begin implementing WAN aggregation or to increase their WAN aggregation capabilities. As a Cisco reseller, we are happy to see that the Aggregation Services Router 1000 fills the gap between the Cisco 7200 and the Cisco 7600, enabling us to offer a complete portfolio of WAN solutions for our customers."
- Brett Rushton, VP of Network Strategy and Infrastructure at Calence
Integrated Services Routers:
Over Four Million Sold
Cisco routers feature a host of new benefits for customers and exciting revenue opportunity for our partners:
- The right size, available at the right price—Whether a customer is a small business or a large enterprise, Cisco routers greatly broaden a value-added reseller's reach into more markets, including commercial mid-market , enterprise small office and SMB customers.
- Lowers cost of sales—Because these products have a well-known command-line interface, operate on common architectures, and use shared modules, these new routers are more familiar and easier for system engineers to learn, thus reducing investments in training.
- Generates new revenue streams—Reselling high-growth integrated advanced technologies--such as voice, security, application optimization and wireless—helps generate new revenue streams.
- Increases profit margins—Advanced technology bundles for security and IP telephony are part of the Cisco Value Incentive and Opportunity Incentive programs, which give resellers and distributors the opportunity to reap large rewards for selling the latest generation of advanced networking solutions.
- Reduces operating and management expenses—implementing end-to-end solutions with Cisco equipment simplifies installation and lowers operations costs.
- Provides for reseller differentiation—by enabling Cisco Certified Partners to offer the total end-to-end system level solution.
> Learn More