Get in touch with our team to find out how we can help with your business needs. All branch office locations across Australia and New Zealand contacts are listed here.
Raise and manage all your customer service cases in the one place. For help with orders, quotes, returns, deal support, service contracts, profile/login, tools access, training, reporting, feedback, and more. Raise a case with the relevant details. Your case will then be routed to the relevant team at Cisco for action. Simply return to the tool for case updates. To access Customer Service Central (CSC)
The Channels Specialist Group (CSG) is a team dedicated to Australian and New Zealand partners. If you have questions relating to programs, tracking your rebates, where you are with your company certification, or even what exam you need to take - contact the CSG team today via hotline or Customer Service Central (CSC) Portal and open a case
|Toll Free: 1800 134 349||Toll Free: 0800 291 129|
Your Cisco Account Manager
The ANZ Partner Enablement Team is focused on ensuring that you get the best possible experience with Cisco. Our commitment to our partner community is to continually improve your experience of selling, implementing, supporting and working with Cisco.
Our purpose is to create an exceptional partner experience through:
Being profitable with Cisco
Meet the Cisco Partner Enablement Team (PDF - 229KB)
- For all customers, partners, resellers, and distributors who hold valid Cisco service contracts, Cisco provides around-the-clock, award-winning technical support services, online and over the phone through the Technical Assistance Centre (TAC).
Asia Pacific Technical Assistance Centre (TAC):
Direct: +61 2 8446 7411
Free Call: 1800 805 227
- Before logging a TAC case, make sure you complete this document and make it available to the TAC team.
- For all the tips to help you when logging your TAC case make sure you read this document. Selecting the right "Severity 1,2,3 or 4" is required to ensure the right level of support is given. You will also be able to see the process the TAC team follows and how to escalate your case if required.
- For an invitation to the next general TAC Tour in Sydney, please contact the Partner Enablement Team.
Support is free for products under service contract or warranty. Support for out-of-warranty products may incur a fee. Contact our Support Team by phone or live chat.
- The Customer Briefing Centre (CBC) gives you the opportunity to identify current and future business needs, exchange ideas with Cisco experts and talk about how intelligent networks are changing every aspect of our lives. You'll be able to see demonstrations of Cisco solutions in a realistic environment. If you are interested visiting the CBC located in Sydney, please contact your Cisco account representative. You can also arrange to bring your customers in, hosted with Cisco for a briefing session.
- For an invitation to the next general CBC Tour in Sydney, please contact the Partner Enablement Team.
Cisco Social Media - Australia & New Zealand
Want real-time updates of the latest Cisco happenings in Australia and New Zealand? Subscribe to our social media sites today.
Cisco Live 365 – The Virtual Event
Did you miss sessions at Cisco Live 2013 in Melbourne? Couldn't get there?
Join Cisco Live 365 to access free content from Cisco Live including the Keynote speech and sessions.