Dubai, UAE, 28 May, 2016:Cisco presented twenty awards to its top performing partners in the UAE in recognition for their outstanding performance in 2015 across several categories. The gala awards ceremony held at The Ritz – Carlton, Dubaiwas attended by more than 200 delegates from the Cisco channel partner community.
“Our UAE Partner Summit 2016 was a tremendous success with partners attending in huge numbers. Our global and local executives had a chance to meet and interact with partners and share our partner strategy for accelerating profitable growth together,” said Mike Weston, Vice President, Cisco Middle East.“We also recognized the amazing achievements of our UAE partners who have demonstrated their success by moving quickly, adapting to new opportunities and driving customer success in new and impactful ways.”
Frida Kleimert, Head of Channel and Commercial Sales, Cisco UAE added, “These awards are designed to recognize best-in-class business practices and are presented to outstanding channel partners who have demonstrated innovative practices, architecture-led approach successes, and strategic business outcome-focused programs and sales approaches to seize new opportunities. The recipient partners have demonstrated excellence in their respective categories and it is a privilege to work closely with them towards providing even greater value to our customers.”
The list of Middle East winners at the Cisco UAE Partner Summit 2016 includes:
- Enterprise Networks Partner of the Year: Gulf Business Machine
- Security Partner of the Year: Dark Matter
- Collaboration Partner of the Year: NABS Integrated Technical Services LLC
- Data Center Partner of the Year: Cell Information Technology
- Cloud & Managed Services Partner of the Year: BIOS ME - CloudHPT
- Service Provider Architecture Partner of the Year: Emircom
- Solution Innovation Partner of the Year:CDW
- Enterprise Partner of the Year:Smart World LLC
- Public Sector Partner of the Year: Emircom
- Commercial Partner of the Year: Alpha Data LLC
- Small Business Partner of the Year: Newtrend Computer Networks LLC
- Services Partner of the Year: Gulf Business Machines
- Distribution Partner of the Year: Comstor
- Learning Partner of the Year: Fast Lane
- Marketing Partner of the Year: Alpha Data LLC
- Emerging Partner of the Year: MDS CPT
- Tier 2 Partner of the Year: Intertec Systems LLC
- Tier 2 Services Partner of the Year: Computer Network Systems
- Vertical Partner of the Year: Etisalat
- Partner of the Year: Gulf Business Machines
The Cisco UAE Partner Summit 2016 brought together top partners from around the country to celebrate their success and chart out future strategies. Through this summit, partners were able to get a better understanding of Cisco’s strategy for accelerating profitable growth together, realize the power of working together in the Partner Ecosystem, and meet with Cisco executives and network with peers. The event was supported by Intel as Technology sponsor, Aptec, Logicom and Comstor as Diamond sponsors, Nimble Storage as Platinum sponsor, and Global Knowledge as the Gold sponsor.
OAK Consulting FZ LLC
Phone: +971 50 7343840
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. For ongoing news, please go to http://thenetwork.cisco.com.
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco’s trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.