15 partners from the Middle East recognised for exemplary performance in 2015
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, March 16, 2016: Cisco announced that fifteen partners from the Middle East region were recognised and honoured for their exemplary performance in 2015 across several categories. Cisco revealed the winners during its annual Cisco Partner Summit 2016 held recently in San Diego, California.
Awarded to outstanding channel partners, the Cisco Partner Summit awards are designed to recognize best-in-class business practices and serve as a model to the industry. Areas of consideration include innovative practices, architecture-led approach successes, strategic business outcome-focused programs, seizing new opportunities and sales approaches.
“Cisco has been and remains powered by customer focus, trust and partnerships and that has been demonstrated through the success we have experienced in the fiscal year 2015. We are privileged to work with some of the best channel partners across the Middle East and Turkey to take advantage of the tremendous digital transformation opportunity and help customers achieve positive business outcomes,” said Shadi Salama, Channel Leader - Middle East, Cisco. “It gives us great pleasure to recognize the passion and commitment of fifteen partners from our region who have demonstrated the power of capturing market trends to provide even greater value to our customers.”
The list of Middle East winners at the Cisco Partner Summit Spring 2016 includes:
- Enterprise Networks Architecture Award – Gulf Business Machines (UAE)
- Collaboration Architecture Award – Koc Sistem (Turkey)
- Data Center Architecture Award – STC Solutions (KSA)
- Security Architecture Award – BT Al Saudi (KSA)
- Service Provider Architecture Award – Emircom (UAE)
- Cloud Builder Award – Turk Telecom (Turkey)
- Cloud & Managed Services Award – STC Solutions (KSA)
- Commercial Partner of the Year Award – Mannai (Qatar)
- Enterprise Partner of the Year Award – Smartworld (UAE)
- Solution Innovation Award – Consolidated Gulf Company (Qatar)
- Middle East Partner of the Year – Gulf Business Machines (Middle East)
- Distribution Award of the Year – Comstor (UAE)
- Learning Partner of the Year – Fast Lane (Middle East)
- Cisco Capital Partner of the Year – BTC (KSA)
- Services Partner of the Year – Gulf Business Machines (UAE)
The Cisco Partner Summit Theatre and Geographical Regional awards reflect the top-performing partners within specific technology markets across Middle East countries and the overall region. All award recipients are selected by a group of Cisco Global Partner Organization and regional and theatre executives.
The Cisco Partner Summit is the company’s premier partner event, which brings together top partners from around the world to celebrate their success and chart out future strategies. Through this summit, Cisco and its partners remain committed to capturing market trends while transforming for growth and profitability. Partners are able to get a better understanding of Cisco’s strategy for accelerating profitable growth together, realize the power of working together in the Partner Ecosystem, and meet with Cisco executives and network with peers from around the world. The event also covers technology updates and business leadership development.
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. For ongoing news, please go to http://thenetwork.cisco.com.
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco’s trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.