Preliminary Case Study:
- What was the solution implemented by Cisco? (detailed hardware & software – please provide solution fact sheet / whitepaper)
- End to End Solution including Switching, Routing, IP Communications, Wireless and Security ( for more information please see below).
- What is the AT penetration of this solution?
- AT 75 %.
- Switching & Routing 25 %.
- Why did the customer choose Cisco over competitors? (Brand, value, TCO, support ...etc)
- The Competition was between Cisco IP Communication and Nortel but we succeed in winning this by offering and end to end solution which will provide the end user stability and best QoS instead of using multi brands on one solution, also the ROI of Cisco is well calculated and it gave the customer a level of confidant for not wasting his money.
- What business challenge was the customer facing?
- Industrial area should be covered all by a wireless solution which will guarantee the best QoS.
- Mobile users and traveling managers.
- How did the solution help customer overcome these challenges?
- Using a mic of internal access points and external antennas.
- Using IP Communication with mobility features.
- What are the overall business benefits of the implemented solution to the customer?
- Full LAN Connectivity.
- Full WAN Connectivity.
- IP Communication
- Full network security.
- Is the project/solution implanted already?
- Not Yet
- When what was the implantation duration?
- 2 Weeks
- What can the customer now offer (to employees, customers, partners), thanks to the solution which he couldn't before? (Services, integration, collaboration ..etc)
- Secured Network
- Wireless connectivity
- IP Communication benefits ( IVR, Voice Mail, reports … etc )
- Who was the Cisco partners involved? (Silver, gold?)
- Latitude Systems ( Premier Partner )
- How will the solution impact the customer's products/services extended to its employees, customers and partners? (productivity, cut costs..)
- Increasing Productivity for the employees
- Saving Time
- Cut Phones Cost
- What future plans does this customer have with this partner?
- IP Conference
- Advanced Security