This exam will test System Engineer's knowledge of features, functions and design of the Cisco ASR 5000 mobile internet solution. There will be a focus on design and planning for deployment. Candidates should prepare for this exam by taking the Mobile Internet Technology for Account Managers course as the MIT SE exam covers content from both the AM and SE training courses.
The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes, the guidelines below may change at any time without notice.
- Describe ASR 5000 Hardware and Software
- Describe Understanding the StarOS Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Describe Software Licensing and Upgrade
- Describe ASR 5000 Core services for GPRS/UMTS - SGSN and GGSN Functionalities
- Describe the Design and Implementation of xGSN
- Describe Billing & Policy
- Describe Statistics and Alarms
- Describe Services Overview
- Describe the Design and Implementation of LTE
The following course is recommended training for this exam:
- Mobile Internet Technology for Account Managers
Cisco Partners can access the Partner Education Connection (PEC) for access to a variety of training content to help them prepare for this exam.
A variety of Cisco Press titles may be available for this exam. These titles can be purchased through the Cisco Marketplace Bookstore, directly from Cisco Press.