The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes, the guidelines below may change at any time without notice.
- Describe the basics of video technology
- Describe the differences between analog and digital video
- Describe the basics of the Video Solutions Cisco offers and products included
- Describe all applicable business drivers for the Cisco Digital Media System Solution
The following courses are recommended training for this exam:
- Video 101 QLM
- AM Pre-Sales training courses
Cisco Partners can access the Partner Education Connection (PEC) for access to a variety of training content to help them prepare for this exam.
A variety of Cisco Press titles may be available for this exam. These titles can be purchased through the Cisco Marketplace Bookstore, directly from Cisco Press.
Cisco Learning Network
Get valuable IT training resources for all Cisco certifications. Access study tools, CCNA practice tests, IT salaries, and find IT jobs.Go Now
Cisco Learning Labs
Get hands-on routing / switching lab experience using Cisco IOS on UNIX.Learn More