- Behavior of RIP and IGRP When Sending and Receiving Updates
- Configuring a Gateway of Last Resort Using IP Commands
- How Split Horizon Affects RIP/IGRP Routing Updates when Secondary Addresses Are Involved
- ICMPv6 Packet Types and Codes
- OSPF and EIGRP Neighbor Loss, RIP and IGRP Update Loss after Upgrading to Cisco IOS 11.2 or Later
- Obtaining RFCs and Standards Documents
- Problems with Running OSPF in NBMA and Broadcast Mode over Frame Relay
- Route Selection in Cisco Routers
- Tracing a Packet From Network Ingress to Egress, or "The Life of a Packet"
- Troubleshooting Incomplete Adjacencies with CEF
- Use a Static Route to the Null0 Interface for Loop Prevention
- Using the Extended ping and Extended traceroute Commands
- Using the traceroute Command on Operating Systems
- Why Doesn't RIP or IGRP Support Discontiguous Networks?
- Why Don't RIPv1 and IGRP Support Variable-Length Subnet Mask?