Setup for Cisco WebEx Messenger
You can set up Cisco Jabber for iPad in a cloud environment by using the Cisco WebEx Messenger Administration Tool. To learn how to use this tool, see the Cisco WebEx Messenger Administration Guide at http://www.webex.com/webexconnect/orgadmin/help/index.htm.
You can also download a PDF of the documentation.
Setting Up Cisco Jabber for iPad with Cisco WebEx MessengerProcedure
Cisco recommends that you perform the tasks in this order.
This is a list of high-level tasks that may not include every aspect of your setup. Go to the individual links for more information.
Step 1 Specify organization information. Step 2 Create and provision users. Step 3 Set up IM and availability. Step 4 Set up meetings.
Preparing User Instructions
Send an email message with the information that your users need to sign in to Cisco Jabber for iPad. The information includes the following:
- Directions to download and install the app, named Cisco Jabber for iPad from the App Store
- Email address for the user's account
- Directions to input email address after the user starts the application on their iPad
- Directions to access the FAQs, which users can view by selecting
- Anything else you may want to communicate with your users