is the next generation browser-based agent and supervisor desktop for Unified CCX.
an alternative to Cisco Agent Desktop, Cisco Supervisor Desktop, and Cisco
Finesse is available with Enhanced and Premium license packages and provides typical inbound voice contact center functionality. It supports Unified Communications Manager-based silent monitoring and workflow-based recording with MediaSense and Work Force Optimization (WFO).
- MediaSense and WFO require additional licenses and hardware.
- Use only Cisco Unified IP Phones that support Built-in-Bridge.
Finesse is deactivated by default. To activate, see the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Operations Guide, located at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/prod_maintenance_guides_list.html.
Do not run Cisco Finesse and Cisco Agent Desktop or Cisco Supervisor Desktop together. Deactivate Finesse when you want to use Cisco Agent Desktop or Cisco Supervisor Desktop.
For more details, see the Cisco Finesse Agent and Supervisor Desktop User Guide for Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, located at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_user_guide_list.html.
For comparison of Cisco Agent Desktop or Cisco Supervisor Desktop with Finesse desktops, see http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/ps11324/prod_white_papers_list.html.
Live Data reports
access current data to display information about the current state of the
contact center. You can access the reports using Unified Intelligence Center and Cisco Finesse.
The team that accesses Live Data reports has a maximum limit of 20 agents.
The following Live
Data reports are available in Unified CCX:
Agents can track own performance.
CSQ Statistics Report
State Log Report
Team Summary Report
Supervisors can monitor the team performance.
CSQ Agent Detail Report
CSQ Summary Report
All the Live Data reports are available as gadgets. For more information to configure gadgets, see the Cisco Unified CCX Administration Guide, located at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_installation_and_configuration_guides_list.html.
Connect allows Unified CCX agents to work from a
remote location using devices such as public switched telephone network (PSTN) phones and private branch exchange (PBX) devices.
configured with a Computer Telephone Interface (CTI) remote device (instead of a physical phone) and the
agent’s PC has Jabber installed in Extend mode. The agents can set their phone
device as the agent phone through the Jabber interface.
To reduce media
setup time and enhance caller experience, a persistent connection call is
placed to the agent's phone device, which the agent should not disconnect. Routed calls
are delivered to the agent seamlessly over the persistent call, and the agent
hears a notification when the call comes in.
The home agent
feature is supported from Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release10.0(1). Also, deploy Cisco Unified Presence Server (CUPS) Release10.0(1) for Jabber to function.
For more information, see the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Design Guide, located at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_implementation_design_guides_list.html and the Software and Hardware Compatibility Guide for Cisco Unified CCX and Cisco Unified IP IVR, located at: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_device_support_tables_list.html.
Perform all call control operations from the desktop (Cisco Agent Desktop or Finesse desktop).
Unified Contact Center Express Configuration
supports the following REST APIs in this release:
- Provisioning of:
- Call Control Group
- Grammar , prompt, and documents
- Recording Configuration—Configures the recording server.
- Cisco Finesse desktop and
configuration APIs—See the Cisco Web Services Developer Guide, located at http://developer.cisco.com/web/finesse/docs.
Caller ID Support
Caller ID feature displays the caller's number instead of the CTI port number on the agent's IP phone. Caller ID (CLID) is disabled by default. To enable CLID using a CLI command, see the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Operations Guide, located at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/prod_maintenance_guides_list.html.
- CLID is not supported with Jabber.
- When the CLID screen pops up on the phone screen, the Answer
key is hidden below the CLID screen. You see two soft keys: Update and Exit. Press Exit to see the Answer
The following CLI commands are added:
- utils uccx dbreplication dump configfiles—Appends the data of database replication configuration files to a text file.
- utils uccx database healthcheck—Checks the health of Unified CCX database.
- utils uccx database dbperf start—Monitors CPU and database utilization on the Unified CCX server.
- utils uccx database dbperf stop—Stops the current active instance of utils uccx database dbperf start before it runs to completion.
- utils uccx finesse—Activates or deactivates Finesse service on each Unified CCX node in a cluster.
- run uccx hrdataexport—Dumps the historical reporting data and related configuration
information on to csv files. A tar file is created that
contains all the exported csv files.
- utils uccx icd clid disable—Disables Caller ID.
- utils uccx icd clid enable—Enables Caller ID.
- utils uccx icd clid header header string—Sets the display header on the phone screen.
- utils uccx icd clid prefix prefix string—Sets the prefix string for the calling party number displayed on the phone screen.
- utils uccx icd clid status—Displays the current configuration parameter values for the Caller ID.
- utils uccx security_filter enable—Enables Unified CCX administration security filter settings.
- utils uccx security_filter disable—Disables Unified CCX administration security filter settings.
- utils uccx security_filter status—Displays the status of Unified CCX administration security filter flag.
- utils uccx synctocuic—Synchronizes the users and teams and grants real-time report permissions from Unified CCX to Unified Intelligence Center.
- utils uccx notification-service log—Allows you to enable, disable, and check the status of debug logging for the Unified CCX notification service.
- utils reset_3rdpartygadget_password—Sets or resets the password of the third party gadget account.
For more information, see the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Operations Guide, located at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/prod_maintenance_guides_list.html.
Hostname change is supported from Unified CCX Release 10.0(1).