The following list contains the items that are required for the sample services to work properly:
- Microsoft IIS 4.0 or later (for ASP sample services)
- Sun J2SE 1.4.2 or later and Tomcat 4.0 or later (for JSP sample services)
- Internet Connection to external websites like Yahoo.com, Cnn.com etc.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager 4.1(2) or later.
- Cisco Unified IP Phones that supports XML services
The setup program installs a CiscoServices web project to c:\CiscoIpServices directory. The sample services are copied to c:\CiscoIpServices\Services subdirectory, and IIS and WSH example codes are provided. The web server already senses these services and you do not require further administration. You can view or edit all the source code with any text editor. For additional documentation, go to this directory: c:\CiscoIpServices\Documentation. Find tools to help develop services in c:\CiscoIpServices\Tools.