||Mount the wall bracket in the desired location. You can install
the bracket over an Ethernet jack, or you can run the Ethernet network cable to
a jack nearby.
- Use the level to ensure the bracket is level, then use a
pencil to mark the screw holes.
- Use a #2 Phillips-head screwdriver to carefully center the
anchor over the pencil mark and press the anchor into the wall.
- Screw the anchor clockwise into the wall until it is seated
- Use the included screws and a #2 Phillips-head screwdriver to
attach the bracket to the wall.
Figure 2. Mounting the Wall Bracket
||Attach the phone bracket to the IP phone.
- Detach the handset cord (and headset cord, if there is a
headset), power cord, and any other attached cords from the base of the phone.
- Remove the label covers that are concealing the screw holes.
- Attach the phone bracket by inserting the tabs into the
mounting tabs on the phone. The phone’s ports should be accessible through the
holes in the bracket.
- Secure the phone bracket to the IP Phone with the machine
- Thread the handset cord (and headset cord, if using one).
Reattach the cords and seat them in the clips incorporated into the phone body.
Figure 3. Attaching the Phone Bracket
||Attach the Ethernet cable to the 10/100 SW network port and wall
If you are connecting a network device (such as a computer) to the
phone, attach the cable to the 10/100 PC access port.
If you are using an external power supply, plug the power cord
into the phone and dress the cord by clipping it into the clips incorporated
into the phone body next to the 10/100 PC port.
Figure 4. Attaching the Cables
||Attach the phone to the wall bracket by inserting the tabs on the
top of the phone bracket into the slots on the wall bracket. Ensure that the
power cord and any other cable that does not terminate in the wall behind the
bracket are positioned in one of the cable-access openings in the bottom of the
bracket. The phone and wall brackets’ openings together form circular openings
with room for one cable per opening.
||Use the locking key to lock the phone to the wall bracket.
Figure 5. Attaching the Phone to the Wall Bracket|